Surprise For Armies

A/N POV:

As always they settled in their private jet in which they always travel to other countries so they decided to take Y/n and Kriti with them too.

Y/n: Namjoon oppa what about Emma, I wanted to tell her to come with us but she wasn't picking my calls.

Namjoon: Ah......about that she called me yesterday night and I told her the whole thing but she has to travel Japan with Blackpink. She was rushing from past 3 days to complete her designs.

Kriti: Oh god!!! Blackpink................but how did she reach there.

Namjoon: When she did our makeup and designed our dresses YG contacted with our company as they liked her style and she agreed.

Y/n: She's so lucky to meet Blackpink in such a short amount of time.

Kriti: I know right...........we have been with you all for so long but we never saw an award show in real.

Jimin: Don't worry................after you both get married legally then we can take you along with us.(He said teasing both of them)

Kriti: I will meet all my favourite K-pop groups and witness their live performance.(She said with a huge grin)

Y/n: Let's go to our seats.(She said diverting him and Jungkook was giggling seeing her flushed face)

No matter how long has it been...........but there was still a respectful boundary between them which none of them crossed, they wanted to take everything slow and none of them really tried to cross that boundary. They both were too shy to do so, Y/n was still shy around Jungkook for some things. They were trying to adjust everything for each other maintaining a sweet and healthy relationship. They bickered with each other sometimes but there was not really any serious fight between them.

Meanwhile Kriti and Tae's relationship has progressed a lot..............they even started flirting with each other and Kriti was not shy anymore with Tae's flirty lines, she was now able to boldly reply him back with the same intensity. They didn't hesitate to show affection in public.

After getting comfortable we ordered breakfast as we were rushing from the morning and no one had breakfast.

Their journey was full of fun and chaotic as they all were together travelling with each other after so long. Armys all around the world were flooding with happiness and excited to witness the whole BTS together again. And specially Indian armies...........as soon as the tickets released it went viral like fire spreads around the forest and it got sold in a few seconds, all were bursting with excitement and happiness and why now, they had waited years to get the opportunity to see them in their country.

After several hours they reached Delhi and as you know nothing can be hidden from Armies............a large crowd of Armies were waiting from several hours to meet them, they quickly disguised themselves and as soon as they came they were welcomed by Armies shouting and cheering for them. And the most shocking thing was nobody attacked them and they saw purple ribbons on the boundaries preventing the crowd to come near them.

When they were about to come Indian Armies spread the purple ribbon project to start again. Although there were still a saesangs trying to attack them but the boadyguards protected them. They all continued to bow and do a few poses for Armies and after almost 5 minutes they entered inside the car and headed further. They had rented a penthouse as they had to be together for practice.

As they had already rested enough in the plane so everyone changed changed into comfortable clothes and headed to the practice room.

Y/n: Oppa we have to tell you something.(She said standing beside Kriti)