Kriti's Cousin

Y/N's POV:

(After a week)

After giving concerts and a long travel we finally reached Mumbai and all were so excited to meet our Mom. Kriti's mom had already cleared up the house beside them for oppa's. It was the same house where I and Kriti often stayed there for our girls nightout. As soon as we reached there Kriti ran and hugged her mom.

Kriti: Mom I missed you soo much.

Kriti's Mom: I missed you too my child...............okay let me see you now.

She broke the hug and her mother caressed her cheeks lovingly.

Kriti's Mom: You've become more gorgeous.(She kissed Kriti's forehead)

Y/N: Aunty did you forget me.(I said coming to her)

Kriti's Mom: How can I forget you child...........come.(She spread her arms and I hugged her)

Kriti's Mom: My children are so successful...............I'm so proud of both of you.(She said patting our heads)

Just then Kriti's elder sis Kanishka came out.

Kanishka: Look who's here.

Kriti: Congrats sis!!!(She jumped at her hugging tightly)

Kanishka: Aish! You're choking me to death.(Kriti broke the hug and smiled)

Y/n: How are you sis (I said hugging her)

Kanishka: I'm fine..............but you don't come to meet me often, you've got sucessful and forgot your sister. (She crossed her arms)

Y/n: It's nothing like that, we miss you so much.

Kanishka: I am angry from both of you, you didn't even come at my enagagement.

Kriti: Sorry sis..........we were so busy in our work and we didn't had time.

Y/n and Kriti: Sorry sis. (They both hugged her)

Kanishka: Fine but now you both have to manage everything here now.

Y/n: We promise we'll do everything.

Kriti: Mom.........here is Tae.(She said holding Tae's hand)

Tae: Namaste aunty.(He bent and touched her feet)

Kriti's mom: Bless you child...............you're more handsome in real life than in photos.(She said caressing his cheek)

Tae: Thank you aunty.(He smiled and looked down)

Jin: Then what do you think of me aunty?

Am I handsome?(He said coming forward and everyone burst into laughter)

Kriti's Mom: Of course you are.(She smiled)