Her Relief

Jungkook POV:

We were done with out concerts so we were on the plane heading back. Between our ride I decided to share this problem with my hyungs.

Jungkook: Hyung.........I have to tell you something.

Jin: What is it Kookie?

Jungkook: Actually................. I don't know when but........there was a photo of me and Y/n posted on the social media claiming that it was me.

Suga: What!.......did you open up your mask while being out.

Jungkook: No hyung...........we both had mask on but I don't know how this photo was taken. I'm sure I checked the place thoroughly and there was nobody there.

Taehyung: There must be hidden parapazzi there.

Jungkook: Yeah.......... I thought about this, these saesangs can't let me live in the night also..........I'm fed up of these.

Jimin: But who told you this.

Jungkook: Hobi hyung shown me the post and it has already been viral, some fans are leaving hate comments there.

Namjoon: What should we do now.

Jungkook: I don't want to trouble Y/n.

Namjoon: We also don't want it kookie............she's a nice girl indeed and like a little sister to us. But we have to do something about this matter.

Jungkook: But hyung what to do now.

Jin: I think just leave this for now.......... because you had mask on so this matter can be covered. Leave this but we have to plan something if it will get worse.

Jungkook: If something worse happens then I will make our relationship public and I will be responsible for my actions.

Namjoon: But kookie do you know what will happen after that.

Jungkook: I know hyung...........my career will be in trouble and I am willing to leave the group for Y/n.

Jimin: Chill Jungkook........everything is ok.(He said hugging me and then all the members rushed to hug me)

Jungkook: Thanks hyungs............you're the best comfort to me. I love you.

After sometime we reached Korea and we got off the plane

After sometime we reached Korea and we got off the plane. All the fans were waiting for us so we went there and greeted them. We stayed there for some minutes and left. I decided to keep this matter secret for Y/n or she will definitely do something wrong. I just hope she hadn't found out about this.

I called Y/n to my house and she came after sometime. I quickly hugged her and picked her up and spun her around kissing her forehead..........she giggled cutely.