Flooding Hate Comments

Y/N POV:

I was not able to sleep after Jungkook told me we will do a live together. I got fed up and went out of my bed and stood on the balcony. After sometime I felt someone hand on my shoulder and it was Kriti.

Kriti: What's wrong Y/n, why aren't you sleeping.

Y/n: I'm tensed Kriti.

Kriti: What happened Y/n?

Y/n: (I told her everything)

Kriti: Taehyung told me that you may come live but you will actually come live tomorrow.

Y/n: You talk this much to Tae oppa?

Kriti: Yes...............we are like close friends and share everything.

Y/n: It's good then.

Kriti: What happened Y/n..........are you not happy that you will be revealing your relationship.

Y/n: I am very happy but I am concerned about Jungkook............. I just hope that he dosen't get hate. If I get hate then it's okay with me I am just a normal girl but he is an idol.......... if something bad happens I will never be able to forgive myself.

Kriti: No Y/n...........if he truly loves you he will never let you get the hate.

Y/n: But he is more precious.

Kriti: No Y/n......... don't think low of yourself. He considers you as his girlfriend and he will do anything to protect you.

Y/n: I know that he will do things like this that's why I am concerned.

Kriti: Don't worry Y/n..........we all are with you.......... all the oppas, me and Jungkook. All are here for you.(She said hugging me)

Y/n: (I said nothing just hugged her back)

Kriti: Okay now let's go to sleep.

Y/n: I don't feel sleepy.

Kriti: But you have to sleep............you don't want to go there with your panda eyes right.

Y/n: Oh yes yes.(I said and quickly went to sleep)

I went to sleep.

(In the morning)

I quickly got up and got ready....... had my breakfast and got ready. I wanted to look a bit stylish and casual so I dressed accordingly.

My outfit

I quickly went to Jungkook's house

Jungkook POV:

We all were ready and were waiting for Y/n and she came after sometime. I went and opened the door.