The Haldi Function

Jagriti POV:

We all were practicing on different bollywood songs but everyone was tired so they went to take rest but I was not tired....................I just took a sip of water and then started casually grooving on some songs waiting for everyone. I was thinking of some couple steps for the choreography and my k-pop and bollywood playlist was on shuffle when suddenly "Serendipity" started playing making me smile. My hairs were sweaty so I opened my ponytail and then started freestlyling, this was my most favourite song of Jimin. Just then Y/n entered and I was about to turn around to look at her but she signaled me from the mirror to continue and sat at the corner. After pulling my T-shirt sleeves up I started dancing.

Jimin POV:

We all were very tired so we were having some snacks and after some minutes we went back. All the members got up and we were going to the practice all, when I reached near I heard my song playing making me confused.

Kriti: Oppa maybe she's dancing to your song...........wait lemme see. (She quickly ran forward and peeked inside)

Jhope: What's happened inside.

Kriti: Oppa she's dancing soo beautifully!!!(She said with a huge grin)

Jimin: She's dancing on my song..........I wanna see. (Kriti shifted behind and I saw Jagriti dancing so elegantly)

(I was speechless...........no words came out from my mouth, she was looking like an angel. She was immersed in dancing and Y/n was making video of her, she saw me peeking but I shushed her so she kept quiet. I was so lost in looking at her that I didn't even realized when the song ended and everyone entered inside clapping)

Jin: Wow what a marvelous performance. (He said clapping happily)

Jagriti: OMG when did you all come here, why didn't you tell me? (She said nervously scratching her neck)

Jhope: You were dancing so beautifully that we didn't want to disturb you.

Jungkook: Hmm......I must say you're talented. (He said smiling)

Jagriti: Really............

Jimin: Yes Jagriti............I liked it and I think I should add it to my choreography.

Jagriti: I'm glad you think so. (She said shyly looking down)

Kriti: Oppa stop staring at her she's shy. (Kriti whispered and nudged me)

I immediately looked back and then she continued teaching us different steps and we practiced whole day.

Y/N POV:

(The next day)

Finally today was the haldi ceremony of Kriti's sis, we all were very happy and excited and especially all the BTS members were enthusiastically getting ready as it was their first time in an Indian wedding. On the other I hand and Kriti were helping Kanishka sis to get ready

Me