Coming To India?

Y/N POV:

I just woke up and Kookie was sleeping next to me. Well.............after the movie night we went and slept together. I stared at his cute little pout. Ahh..........how much I missed this. I still remember the day when he was going.

*Flashback*

Today was the last day of Jungkook staying and I was very sad but I don't wanna to cry infront of him, I was helping him in packing the luggage.

Jungkook: Cutie pass me my toothbrush please.

Y/n: Here.(I said handing him the toothbrush)

Jungkook: (He smiled at me and shoved it in the side pocket)

Y/n: (I went and sat inside his trolley bag) Take me with you.(I said with a pout)

Jungkook: Lie down and I'll pack you.(He said smiling)

Y/n: Kookie..................(I said looking at him and lifted my hands)

Jungkook: (He smiled and lifted me up) I'll come quickly

Jungkook: (He smiled and lifted me up) I'll come quickly...........don't be sad.(He said pecking my lips)

I didn't care if I was looking like a kid right now. I was sad and I didn't care.

Y/n: How will I live without you for so long.

Jungkook: Then let me make it up to you then.

He said and laid me down on his bed and hovered upon me and kissed me passionately. After some minutes he pulled out.

Jungkook: Let's go have dinner.(He said getting up)

Y/n: Okay.(I jumped upon his back and wrapped my arms around his neck)

Jungkook: Aish!...........you really are a baby.(He said and held me) Aren't you being too clingy today.

Y/n: So what.................we are separating for soo long........and I won't be able to meet you frequently. Now let's go, I'm hungry.

Jungkook: Okay my drama queen.(He said chuckling)

We had dinner and after that we went to sleep. I kept my head upon his chest and he was humming a melodious tune. I fell asleep hearing to that. He pulled me more closer to him and we slept in each other's embrace.

(In the morning)

We got up early and got ready and there were only a few minutes left. Kriti was also very said, she was continuously clinging on to Tae oppa. And finally the car came and they both looked at us. I couldn't hold my tears and looked down.

Jungkook: Y/n.............baby..................are you crying.(He said gently lifting up my chin)

Y/n: (I kept silent)