Telling Her Everything

Y/N POV:

After Jungkook left I also decided to go from there as it was very late. So I went to my dorm and slowly opened the door, Kriti heard me and she woke up from sleep and came towards me.

Kriti: Y/n, where did you went at this time.

Y/n: Actually I went to park.

Kriti: But now you have to tell me Y/n what's going on with you, you look so down these days and don't even respond to me. Is something wrong?

Y/n: It was but now it's all good.

Kriti: You didn't even tell me about it.

Y/n: You were continuously succeeding in your career but I was a complete failure, that's why I didn't want to make you worry about me.

Kriti: But I'm your bestie, I will only listen to you and comfort you right. Otherwise who else will, I am so disappointed in you Y/n, you were going through so much and didn't even tell me about it.(Saying this she turned and she was going).

Y/n: There's nothing like this Kriti(I said stopping and hugging her) you're so important to me that's why I didn't want to make you sad.

Y/n: There's nothing like this Kriti(I  said stopping and hugging her) you're so important to me that's why I  didn't want to make you sad

Kriti: Go away I won't talk to you(She said trying to free herself from my embrace).

Y/n: I'm sorry bestie, I won't do this again(I said in cracked voice).

Kriti: Y/n.................you're crying............hey don't cry it hurts(She said patting my head).

Y/n: I promise I will tell you everything from now on.

Kriti: Pinky promise(She said showing her pinky finger).

Y/n: Pinky promise(I said interwining my pinky with her).

Kriti: Okay now don't cry(She said looking at me) Omo!!! look how your eyes are swollen, how much did you cry. Come let me cure your eyes(She said bringing rose water).

Y/n: Wait..............before this I have to tell you something.

Kriti: Say it.

Y/n: Promise me you won't be angry(I said holding her hand).

Kriti: I won't, now tell me.

Y/n: Actually Kriti...............umm...............I'm talking to someone and he and me have become very close.

Kriti: Ohoooo..............so that's "He", who's he.........tell me.

Y/n: You won't believe if I will say.

Kriti: Why? Is he a celebrity or what?

Y/n: Well..............yes.

Kriti: How is it possible?