Chapter 3 Guan Yan's Weibo

Tang Qu became interested in this Guan Yan, and called up the search interface again.

Enter the two words "Guan Yan" and click Search.

Tang Qu was immediately blinded by the pop-up golden interface.

Looking at this posture, Tang Qu knew that Guan Yan must be extraordinary.

Click on Guan Yan's profile, the top is some basic introduction, male, 27 years old, 189cm tall, unmarried.

Tang Qu was amused by this introduction, why is he looking at his physical condition so much like a marriage agency?

After correcting his expression, he continued to look down. It took Tang Qu a long time to finish reading Guan Yan's introduction.

He finally knew what kind of status this man had in the current entertainment industry.

At the age of 21, Guan Yan swept all major domestic film festivals with his debut film "Silence", becoming the youngest actor in China, and was nominated for Best Actor in an international film festival. In the same year, the second film "Redemption" once again swept the major awards, and at the same time won the Oscar winner for "Redemption".

Tang Qu gasped when he saw this, this man was really cruel.

However, these are just the first steps for Guan Yan to dominate the entertainment industry. After two wonderful works, Guan Yan has appeared in at least two movies every year, and has always maintained a very high production rhythm, winning numerous awards.

In addition to movies, Guan Yan's fashion resources are so good that it explodes, sweeping the covers of major fashion magazines, and even countless fashion festivals are honored by Guan Yan's presence.

Tang Qu smacked his tongue. Compared with him, Guan Yan is even worse.

The other Tang Qu didn't pay close attention.

How did a little transparency like Tang Qu get involved with Guan Yan?

Tang Qu was about to search again when the cell phone on the coffee table rang. The sudden ringing made Tang Qu stunned for a while before realizing that it was his cell phone ringing.

Picking it up and taking a look, the caller was "Brother Zhang." The memory flashed, it was Tang Qu's manager.

Brother Zhang treated Tang Qu very well. After Tang Qu signed with this company, Brother Zhang didn't rush to arrange a job for him, but let him go to class and hone his acting skills. If it wasn't for the short film for this final assignment, Tang Qu I don’t even remember signing a contract with an economic company.

"Brother Zhang?"

"Xiao Qu, are you alright?"

The tone on the other side was that kind of masculine male voice, Tang Qu said calmly "Hmm".

"Xiao Qu, don't pay too much attention to the official actor's Weibo. There are usually many people who follow his popularity. After two days, the company will also come forward to mediate this matter. Just take good care of your class and wait for your acting skills to improve." When I'm more mature, I'll arrange a job for you."

"The official actor's Weibo?"

Brother Zhang said in surprise: "Don't you know?"

Tang Qu looked puzzled, he hadn't come to receive the latest news urgently yet.

Brother Zhang continued: "Then don't pay attention, go to school well, Brother Zhou will take you to see an acting teacher to help you correct your acting skills."

Brother Zhang hung up after speaking.

If it is an ordinary person, they must think that Brother Zhang is a liar, otherwise, why would they sign someone and not arrange a job, but Tang Qu thinks that such a person is the safest, compared to blindly killing aura and consuming popularity, such a long-term person can Stay longer in the entertainment industry.

But Tang Qu was more concerned about Guan Yan's Weibo.

He opened Weibo in a cheap way, ignored the messy news, and searched for Guan Yan.

The top is Guan Yan's popular Weibo [The way is down-to-earth, and heresy will only make people cast aside. 】

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com