Chapter 91 Family members can visit the class at any time

Meng Xin was kicked out of the crew and faced a huge amount of compensation. It didn't take long for this incident to cause any trouble.

After all, he is not a very famous person.

But people with a keen sense of smell in the industry have already discovered something unusual from this incident.

Before Director Zhang had a new drama to be filmed, everyone was still in the guessing stage, and no media got accurate information.

It's starting to blow up now, which means that this drama will soon enter the promotion period. If it can get an exclusive report, this is a solid performance.

What the media and netizens are thinking, Tang Qu, who is serious about filming in the crew, has no idea.

He was called over by Director Zhang just after filming a scene.

"The new actor of our crew is coming soon, the other party may not know the way, you go pick him up."

Tang Qu raised his eyebrows slightly, and then looked at the director's expression of watching the show, and probably had a guess in his heart.

"good."

Looking at Tang Qu's back, Director Zhang smiled treacherously.

Although Guan Yan couldn't be cured, he could still make things difficult for Guan Yan.

Thinking of the hot search about Tang Qu on Weibo, Director Zhang was very happy.

According to the address given by the director, Tang Qu saw a slender boy in black clothes.

Hearing the voice, the man turned his head immediately.

His originally elegant and cold temperament was completely shattered the moment he spoke.

"Little Qu'er. My brother misses you to death!"

Then Yu Ting ran towards Tang Qu in a desperate manner.

Tang Qu ruthlessly stopped him when he was still an arm's length away from Tang Qu.

"Keep your distance, thank you."

"Woooooo~ Xiao Qu'er, you've changed, you didn't treat me like this before!"

Seeing his appearance, Tang Qu burst out laughing.

"Okay, stop making trouble, follow me to the set, Director Zhang specially sent me to pick you up."

Yu Ting raised his head arrogantly: "This time he begged me to come to the rescue, so naturally he has to treat me better."

The two chatted while walking.

Tang Qu asked casually, "Where's your manager? Why didn't I see him come with you?"

Yu Ting's eyes flickered for a moment: "He is sick, I let him rest at home, and didn't let him come with me."

Tang Qu glanced at Yu Ting meaningfully: "Really?"

Yu Ting looked away: "Didn't you say that Director Zhang specially asked you to pick me up? Let's hurry up and save Director Zhang from waiting for a long time."

With such an unnatural behavior, it seemed that something was wrong, but Tang Qu didn't expose him. Even a good friend should not inquire about his private life at will.

When asked, both of them were a little silent.

Yu Ting was absent-minded, thinking about what happened last night.

He was supposed to attend an event yesterday.

I don't know which blind person wanted to please him, and sent Xiao An to his body as that kind of person.