Chapter 156

Facts have proved that Tang Qu still ignored the gossip psychology of the public.

Although such a generous post will not make everyone think in a messy direction, but everyone is more curious about the relationship between Tang Qu and them.

If you say it hard, Tang Qu and Guan Yan are good friends, so it can barely make sense for Tang Qu to go shopping with Guan's mother.

But what happened to Yi Wan? This is really hard to explain.

The gossip heart of the public is burning.

Jiang Ge also saw the news on the Internet and asked Guan Yan if he wanted to deal with it. After all, the current netizens are all supernatural beings. When the time comes to find out the relationship between Guan Yan and Tang Qu, the two of them will be finished.

Although the two of them don't rely on traffic for a living, it's not good anyway.

Especially Tang Qu, because of his health, he has already suspended his work. If news of a relationship breaks out at this time, it will be no small matter.

Guan Yan looked at the news on the Internet and found that there had been no movement from Zhang Yong.

"Don't worry, Xiaoqu will make arrangements for himself."

Jiang Ge also knew that Zhang Yong was not an idler, so he stopped worrying.

Zhang Yong didn't post anything for such a long time, so he naturally had ideas. He and Tang Qu were still thinking about how to announce Tang Qu's life experience.

Some time ago, Tang Qu was distressed by fans because of the Tang family's affairs. If he announced his current identity rashly, he would inevitably be suspected of hype.

Zhang Yong is definitely not willing to do such a thing that his own artist has no idea in this regard, but is put on such a hat.

Now is the best time to take advantage of this opportunity to announce.

Fans on the Internet are all guessing, and in the end it's almost a conspiracy theory.

Tang Qu couldn't stop laughing as he watched.

After a while, I sent a message to Zhang Yong, and the message can be released.

After about ten minutes, Tang Qu updated Weibo.

The general content is that he found his family, and the family treated him very well.

Fans know Tang Qu's life experience, and sincerely hope that he can find his family. Now that they see this news, they are really happy for Tang Qu.

The fans were still happy for Tang Qu, but soon they discovered two things.

[The clown is actually myself! 】

After carefully reading Tang Qu's message, everyone discovered that Tang Qu's family background was almost equal to that of Guan Yan.

Not to mention that the official family and the Yi family are still family friends.

Suddenly, I felt that the little pity I was a fan of turned into a Tyrannosaurus rex that I couldn't provoke.

Tang Qu is actually a real prince!

However, some netizens questioned, thinking that Tang Qu was putting on a show, maybe it was to whitewash those photos today.

Fans didn't even bother to return a glance to this kind of remarks.

Is this what a normal person would say?

What kind of existence is the Yi family? Even if Tang Qu lied, he would not choose such a family.