Chapter 28 Hello Uncle, I'm Tang Qu

For a moment the air was quiet.

Jiang Ge had noticed Tang Qu at first, but for some reason, he didn't know how to face Tang Qu at this time, so he simply picked up the water glass on the table to hide his embarrassment.

Yu Ting also suddenly realized that something was wrong, why did he forget the uproarious things uploaded on the Internet before, he only cared about his uncle's injury, and forgot the embarrassing relationship between Tang Qu and his uncle.

But everyone brought them here, so he couldn't help but introduce them.

"This is Tang Qu, my friend." Yu Ting walked up to Tang Qu and put his hand on Tang Qu's shoulder.

Guan Yan looked at Yu Ting's hands and eyes darkened.

Yu Ting looked at Tang Qu again: "Ah... this is my uncle, Guan Yan." In the past, when Yu Ting introduced Guan Yan, he always talked about hype, but today he is really embarrassed to introduce him. Stab it!

Tang Qu was a little dazed at this moment, he was just thinking about how he should call Guan Yan, he could be called brother according to his age or seniority in the circle, but now he came as Yu Ting's friend, if he called him brother, This is not the difference in seniority! He couldn't follow Yu Ting and call him uncle.

The entanglement in my heart is almost twisted into a twist.

Finally, Tang Qu's heart skipped a beat: "Hi Uncle, I'm Tang Qu."

Calling him Uncle follows Yu Ting's seniority.

Hearing this uncle, Guan Yan was stunned for a moment. Although he was not very old, he had a high seniority. Many people usually called him uncle, but I don't know why the uncle called by others was not as sweet as the kid in front of him.

Tang Qu called his uncle, and Yu Ting suddenly remembered that Tang Qu was still a student who had just grown up, so don't be frightened by his uncle, so he tightly held Tang Qu's hand again.

"Uncle, Xiao Qu is still a student, so don't stare at him all the time, what should you do if you frighten them with your arrogance?"

"I'm scary?" Guan Yan raised his tone slightly.

"Where is it, Xiaoqu is timid, and he still admits to life. He was dragged here by force today, and I still owe him a meal."

"Um."

Seeing that Guan Yan didn't pay attention to Tang Qu anymore, Yu Ting quickly changed the subject: "Brother Jiang, tell me what's going on?" What a powerful uncle his uncle is, how could he be so seriously injured?

Yu Ting walked to one side of the sofa and sat down. Tang Qu sat with Yu Ting, staring at his fingers.

"Before, one of Brother Yan's assistant was on maternity leave. We temporarily transferred an assistant from the company. The other person turned out to be Brother Yan's illegitimate fan. There was no problem with the previous investigation. It was her turn this morning. Brother Yan's No one else is allowed to enter the bedroom, and she went in, not to mention that the other party brought a knife, and when she was unprepared, it became the current situation."

"Where is that person?"

"It's under control and sent in."

Yu Ting usually has a playful smile on his face, but when it comes to Guan Yan, he cares more than anyone else: "It's so easy to let it go? How did this person get into the company? Why does such a dangerous factor appear around uncle, you guys Have you checked everything!"

Jiang Ge listened to what Yu Ting said, the young master was furious and couldn't contradict him, let alone what he said was reasonable.

When Yu Ting was almost done venting, Jiang Ge asked, "Young Master Yu, have you guys had lunch yet?"

Yu Ting originally wanted to say, what else is there for lunch, but on second thought, Xiao Qu hasn't eaten yet.

"Uncle, is your private kitchen going to deliver food?" Last second, she was filled with righteous indignation, but now she has become Xiao Tiantian.

"Um."

"Then make more, it doesn't matter if I'm hungry, Xiaoqu is a guest, so I can't starve him."

"Young Master Yu, don't worry, I told them to prepare more."

But Tang Qu didn't really want to stay for lunch. He wasn't afraid, but his physical reaction couldn't be suppressed at all. He was afraid that he wouldn't even be able to hold his chopsticks steadily!

"Brother Yu, I still have a show in the afternoon, so I don't have time for lunch. Brother Yong is already urging me."

Yu Ting frowned: "You have a show in the afternoon, so you have to eat. It's okay, I told Director Chen to make a tune for you."

"Xiaoting, don't mess around." Guan Yan said this to Yu Ting, but Tang Qu could feel that the other's eyes stayed on him.

"Work is important, Jiang Ge, you can arrange it, and send...Tang Qu back first."

"But, uncle..." Yu Ting still wanted to say something, but when he thought of his uncle's rigorous attitude towards work, he still held back the words.

"No, no need, my assistant is already below, I can just go down by myself." Tang Qu stood up from the sofa: "Then I'll go first, Brother Yu, see you on set."

After saying hello, Tang Qu ran away.

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu's almost trotting back, and frowned tightly. This kid is good at everything, but he is too shy. Every time he sees him, his fingers will tremble nervously.

"Uncle, don't look at it, you have scared them away, even if you admire them, you can't stare at them directly. Xiao Qu is still a child." Yu Ting crossed his lazy legs.

He knew that his uncle had a habit of appreciating people with good acting skills, and he heard from Brother Jiang that recently his uncle was looking for a good candidate and wanted to bring one himself. Last time he found out on the set that his uncle treated Tang Qu differently. Judging from this posture, his uncle intends to take Tang Qu under his command.

But obviously, Tang Qu didn't like his uncle.

"Uncle, since I'm your nephew, tell me, are you planning to train Tang Qu? I've heard that Tang Qu's current teacher is Mr. Zhang, and Mr. Zhang has a good relationship with you." alright."

"Young Master Yu, where did you hear the news that Brother Yan cares about Tang Qu because we hurt each other through some misunderstandings before and want to make some compensation. Besides, Tang Qu is still a student, what acting skills can he have. Brother Yan thinks It's better to pick one of the company's children to train." Jiang Ge said with a smile.

"Ah? Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding? Did you two meet before? Why didn't I know?" Young Master Yu was very good at focusing.

Jiang Ge coughed, a little embarrassed to say that this was a mistake in his work, but in the end Guan Yan had to bear the consequences.

"Oh, don't hesitate to speak quickly."

"Xiaoting, have you been free recently?"

"No, I'm not free, I still have commercials to shoot later!" Although Yu Ting didn't know why his uncle wouldn't let him ask, but he instinctively sensed the danger, so it's better to withdraw first: "Uncle, since you're fine, then I'll go first, oh, by the way, my mother said in the morning that you have time to go to the house for dinner, but seeing your situation, you should tell my mother, otherwise she will flood the golden mountain again. "

"Yu Shaozhen is lively."

"Janger."

"Huh? Brother Yan, what's your order?"

"The new products in the next quarter will not be for you."

After Guan Yan finished speaking, he closed his eyes and rested his mind. Jiang Ge was dumbfounded. What did he say wrong? !

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com