Chapter 182

I know that Tang Qu doesn't care much about things in the entertainment industry now, but I didn't expect him to be so Buddhist.

That's the Olympic Film Awards. How many actors have worked hard all their lives just for such a trophy?

How come Tang Qu seems so worthless?

Tang Qu changed his hand to hold the phone, and continued: "No matter what the award is, it's just a nomination now, and it's not up to me whether I win the award, and even if I don't win the award, no one will deny my work and my acting."

Zhang Yong was taken aback, it really is.

He has been in the entertainment industry for a long time, and he has forgotten his original intention. Is it true that he is useless if he doesn't win an award?

There are so many unknown people in the entertainment industry, and there are so many people who didn't win the award. It doesn't mean that they must win the award.

Feel Zhang Yong's mood calmed down.

Tang Qu said: "Brother Yong, is there anything else you need? If not, I will play with Niannian."

"Oh, wait, there is one more thing, your family has also nominated."

Tang Qu still didn't respond in any surprise this time: "Isn't it a matter of course for him to be nominated?"

Zhang Yong: ...

"The two of you nominated for Best Actor at the same time. I don't know how lively the Internet is now, but you are the only one who is so calm."

"Lively?" Tang Qu probably knows what netizens are expecting: "Guess whether we will turn against each other?"

"It's not that serious, just guessing whether you will quarrel."

Tang Qu helped Niannian build a building block, and then said: "I'm afraid I will disappoint them."

Neither he nor Guan Yan pay much attention to such things, so instead of quarreling over such things, it's better to worry about what Nian Nian will learn.

Recently, they want to develop Niannian's hobbies, but they don't know what to choose.

He thought that since Nian Nian likes the piano so much, it is better to learn music, but Guan Yan thinks that Nian Nian can't help shaking his body every time he hears music, it is better to learn dance.

In fact, they asked Nian Nian, and Nian Nian said that she wanted to learn both.

But it's also exhausting.

So this question has not been resolved yet.

Zhang Yong understands that outsiders are seriously stealing awards, and in the eyes of this couple, it is not as important as saying a word.

"Forget it, I won't bother you anymore, just remember to attend the event on the day of the awards ceremony."

"good."

After hanging up the phone, Tang Qu accompanied Niannian to build blocks.

The little girl's ideas are always weird, but the building blocks she built are quite beautiful.

After playing until the evening, Tang Qu saw that Nian Nian was a little sleepy, so he carried the little girl back to the room.

"Sleep for a while, okay?"

Nian Nian half-opened her eyes: "I want to hug Daddy to sleep."

"Okay, hug us and read to sleep."

Nian Nian is obedient in almost everything, and she doesn't bother others when she sleeps, and falls asleep quickly.