Chapter 46 Not responsible after eating? Break the leg!

Zhang Yong originally wanted to ask someone to help Tang Qu move things together, but Tang Qu said he didn't have many things, so he gave up.

Tang Qu's original apartment was not big, and there were not many things, and Tang Qu felt that the things there were all the memories of the original body, and he was not qualified to move around at will, so most of them stayed there, and Tang Qu brought some New purchases since he's been here.

Because considering Guan Yan's status, the place where Yanlu was looking for was naturally not a random place.

Yanlu didn't choose the villa area, because their goal was not to make two people never see each other, but to find a big villa where the two would not see each other for several days. How to cultivate the tacit understanding and atmosphere between the two?

So they settled on an apartment in the end.

And the choice of smoke dew is Monarch Huating.

Just by the name, this apartment is worth a fortune.

Monarch Residence is located in a prime location in the city center. In this place where every inch of land is very expensive, one can imagine the price of one square meter of apartment here, which is a price that ordinary working-class people can't even imagine.

The Monarch Palace is surrounded by luxury stores, and has independent luxury facilities such as cinemas, swimming pools, wine cellars, and golf driving ranges.

And the final location was the 37th floor on the top floor of the tallest apartment in the Monarch Palace. The top floor is a large flat floor. Standing in this apartment, you can have a panoramic view of the whole city.

When Tang Qu arrived here, he had to say with emotion that Yanlu is really a big deal. This apartment is probably enough to buy the thousand or eight hundred of his previous apartment.

"Xiao Qu, why do I feel that you are very rich now?" Zhang Yong joked as he looked at Tang Qu's bright eyes.

"Brother Yong, you can't blame me. No one doesn't like money."

Thinking about it carefully, he was really not a fan of money before, as long as he had enough money to spend, but since he came here and experienced the feeling that his pockets are cleaner than his face, he really can't be indifferent to money, and looking at the money in his bank card As the numbers grew, he felt an inexpressible sense of satisfaction.

"Brother Qu, I'll help you sort and put away your things. There are still some personal items that you can pack up later." Du Yan came out of the bedroom with the suitcase in hand.

Tang Qu nodded: "Xiaoyan, I think I'm going to be spoiled by you."

Ever since he had Du Yan as his assistant, he has almost lived a nourishing life where he stretches out his hands when he puts on his clothes and opens his mouth when he eats.

Du Yan smiled: "It's not that exaggerated, but Brother Qu, if you really affirm my work, you can send me a big red envelope at the end of the year."

"no problem!"

Zhang Yong was the oldest among the three, he stood aside and watched the two of them arguing, secretly lamenting that he really brought two older children.

"Xiao Qu, the one opposite your bedroom is Guan Yan's bedroom. It has been renovated here. The layout of the two bedrooms is similar. The difference is the decoration style inside, which was decorated according to your preferences."

Tang Qu nodded, it's very convenient to live across the street.

"Xiao Qu, if Guan Yan is usually indifferent or says something inappropriate, try to stay around him and stay away from him. After all, Guan Yan is not someone else. When he is in his position, he will be a little bit tempered, so be patient. , We don’t have to continue after the commercial is finished.” Zhang Yong still worried, after all, Guan Yan’s business ability is so strong, and he is so indifferent in private, giving you one more look can make you feel better. The heartbeat speeded up, not because of anything else, but because of fear.