Chapter 138 What happened back then, a misunderstanding!

"Carlos, what is the purpose of your trip?" The elder who had been silent all this time finally spoke.

"Uncle, I don't have any malice. I just look at my wife and son as a father and husband."

Hearing this, Yi Wan suddenly exploded: "Who is your wife!"

Carlos was not annoyed either: "Wan'er, you are my legally recognized wife."

Tang Qu suddenly noticed that this man, who was called Carlos by his grandfather, only spoke Chinese when he called his mother's name, and at other times, no matter what he spoke, he spoke English.

So this man can understand Chinese, but the only Chinese he can speak is his mother's name?

Tang Qu is not a Xiaobai who doesn't understand feelings now, and it is obvious that Carlos loves his mother deeply.

His eyes turned to Yi Wan and Carlos, so what happened to these two people?

But now no one has time to explain this issue to Tang Qu.

Carlos' eyes were too revealing, and Yi Wan couldn't keep her composure at all, let alone this man...

Looking at his awkward daughter, Mr. Yi sighed.

"Wan'er, since he's here, why don't you settle what you were worried about before, and let's talk about other things."

The old man's words awakened Yi Wan, yes, she was doing it for Tang Qu's affairs.

Why did everything go wrong when I met this man.

Yi Wan still remembered that when she went downstairs in the morning, after seeing this man, she had completely forgotten how to walk the remaining steps.

This man is as influential as ever.

Yi Wan took a deep breath, trying to make herself look at Carlos with a normal heart, and try to make her eyes calmer.

When Carlos felt Yi Wan's gaze on him, the man who had been calm all this time finally showed a little excitement.

It was such a look, he missed it so much.

Yi Wan still overestimated herself too much, she couldn't take it anymore after only one glance at Carlos, so she had to turn her gaze to other places.

Yi Wan made up her mind to find Carlos this time because of Tang Qu, but Yi Wan didn't want to say this in front of Tang Qu.

"You go upstairs with me first." Yi Wan's tone was cold, and she got up first and walked upstairs after speaking.

Even so, Carlos had a smile on his face and hurriedly followed.

Maybe he also knew that it was because of Tang Qu that he could see Yi Wan again, so Carlos smiled at Tang Qu on purpose.

Tang Qu was taken aback. Although Carlos looked very serious and gave people a mysterious and unfavorable feeling, he smiled like a nobleman.

Upstairs, Yi Wan's room.

Hearing the movement behind her, Yi Wan's fingers couldn't help but tangle together.

She was no longer a Huaichun girl, but Yi Wan still couldn't control her heart.

"Wan'er." Carlos originally wanted to reach out to hug Yi Wan, but his outstretched hand stopped in mid-air, and finally he didn't reach out.

He has missed the person in front of him for more than ten years, and he can bear it for a while.

"Carlos, you and I are not young people anymore. You don't need to talk about these love affairs anymore. Why I contacted you should be clear with your supernatural powers."