Chapter 53 What do you think you are?

A pair of bowls and chopsticks were added to the table. Tang Qu was still a little dazed when they were eating together.

Looking at Tang Qu in a daze, Guan Yan guessed that Yingying was playing a prank.

"Did you tease him just now?"

"Oh, Mommy told me that you have a boyfriend. I thought it was him. I wanted to test him, so I said I was your lover." Yingying blushed, "I'm sorry."

The little girl stuck her tongue out at Tang Qu, feeling a little embarrassed.

Only then did Tang Qu understand the reason and smiled.

"Guan Yingying, when will you be more stable?"

Guan Yingying took a sip of the dish: "Where am I not prudent? I am serious at work, and the leaders praise me. Little uncle, your cooking skills have improved again."

Guan Yan frowned: "I really don't know who dares to let you go to court."

"Hmph. I have a 100% winning rate, don't look down on me."

From the conversation between them, Tang Qu probably understood that this cute girl in front of him is actually a lawyer.

Seeing that Tang Qu was distracted, Guan Yan leaned into Tang Qu's ear and said, "She and Yu Ting are twins."

"Well, but the two of them don't seem quite alike."

"fraternal."

"What are you two muttering about?" The little girl raised her head and narrowed her eyes when she saw the two people opposite were whispering.

"Adults talk, children don't care."

"Isn't he a child too? He's not as old as me." Guan Yingying said in a low voice.

With Guan Yan's look, Guan Yingying immediately shut up.

"I eat and I eat."

Tang Qu smiled as he watched the two getting along. Why did he feel that everyone around Guan Yan was afraid of Guan Yan?

Leaning close to Guan Yan's ear: "Uncle Guan, I think what she said is correct, I am indeed still a child."

Hearing Tang Qu's words, Guan Yan paused while holding the chopsticks, and then continued to eat.

Tang Qu pouted, boring.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he sat down, he felt a hand placed on his waist, and that hand was slightly exerted. Tang Qu didn't feel pain, but itched, and the hand holding the chopsticks trembled.

Turning his head to stare at Guan Yan, who knows that the man is still eating without changing his face, and he can't see that his hands under the table are doing something wrong.

Looking at Guan Yingying on the opposite side, he could only hold back secretly.

When the food was almost finished, Guan Yan looked at Guan Yingying: "What are you here for? Just for lunch?" The food on the table was already clean.

The little girl looks cute, but she has a very prestigious career and an amazing appetite.

"I, didn't I miss you..." Guan Yingying blinked her big eyes,

"Huh?" The voice raised slightly, obviously in disbelief.

"Actually, I want to stay with you for a few days."

"Tell me, what mistake did you make?" Guan Yan knew his niece clearly.

The niece looked at Tang Qu.

"Tell me, are you afraid that others will know about your embarrassment?"