Chapter 35

[Due to the negligence of the staff, let unruly people sneak into Mr. Guan Yan's management team, steal Mr. Guan Yan's Weibo to make inappropriate remarks, and cause harm to Guan Yan himself and other innocent people. Apologies to all those involved. The studio has already dealt with it, please supervise. 】

The accompanying pictures are the lawyer's letter and Guan Yan's medical record.

This moment shocked all the netizens even more. While shocked, they did not forget to focus on the important point, Guan Yan was injured, and that inappropriate remarks.

Netizens are omnipotent, and they quickly figured out the whole story.

Guan Yan's newly recruited assistant this year turned out to be an illegitimate fan, who not only stole Guan Yan's Weibo account, but even directly hurt Guan Yan.

But judging by the attitude of Guan Yan's studio, this person has been controlled. Netizens don't know how to vent their emotions, and they all go to Guan Yan to leave messages, feeling sorry for Guan Yingdi.

How terrifying is a illegitimate meal, as long as anyone in the fandom knows, following a car, taking pictures, etc. is already very low-level, what is a little more scary, stalking, or even going to a star's hotel on purpose, knocking on the room Damn, do all the crazy stuff.

But the fan circle has no good way to deal with this group of people. It is too ruthless. Others will say that the star is too cold-blooded. If it is not stopped, it will infringe the star himself, and the star is also a human being.

Even if you are an ordinary person, are you afraid when someone stares at you day and night? Let alone a star.

From Guan Yan's injury to the discussion about illegitimate meals, netizens have been discussing for a long time.

On the other hand, Guan Yan's fans were more worried about Guan Yan's injury. Guan Yan's popularity with passers-by was also good, and many passers-by were also worried. Then the studio released the news that Guan Yan had recovered, and the discussion heated up a little.

However, the enthusiasm of the netizens is unstoppable, especially combined with Guan Yan's Weibo message on Tang Qu just now, the hearts of the netizens are still burning with gossip.

Then some sharp-eyed netizens discovered that Guan Yan's Weibo was missing one item.

Guan Yan's Weibo is all publicity Weibo, private Weibo is relatively small, and generally will not be deleted, so this is intriguing.

Netizens discovered that what Guan Yan deleted was the Weibo post when Tang Qu's incident happened, and after reasoning, it became clear that the Weibo post was from that illegitimate fan!

Eating melons in the middle of the night, the clown was myself.

Because of this incident, there was a lot of trouble for a long time, because there were a lot of people who wanted to take advantage of the official movie star, and the netizens took advantage of that opportunity to vent all their grievances against these people on Tang Qu, making all kinds of ugly words, now Come to think of it, this kind of behavior of myself is the behavior of helping the evildoers.

[Actually, I went to see that movie again later. Although Tang Qu's acting skills have the shadow of an official actor, he still has his own way of handling the details. 】

[If Tang Qu wanted to catch the popularity of the official movie star, he wouldn't have no news for such a long time, and instead appeared after the Internet forgot about it]

[Raise your paw silently! I watched the new drama, the two people have completely different styles! 】

The interaction between Guan Yan and Tang Qu, coupled with the guidance of someone with a heart, changed the maliciousness of netizens towards Tang Qu overnight, and many people even went to Tang Qu's Weibo to apologize, and then they were attracted by Venerable Qingxuan , silently followed, and overnight, Tang Qu's fans made a qualitative leap.