Chapter 129 Is the Presumptuous Power You Give Me

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan beside him: "Why didn't you apply the ointment for me last night?"

Guan Yan held Tang Qu in his arms, and smelled the scent on Tang Qu's body: "I've decided to let you bear my traces on your body from now on."

Tang Qu suddenly felt that he might have turned on some strange switch on Guan Yan.

Although the former Guan Yan occasionally said some nasty jokes, he was still gentle.

Guan Yan seems a little dangerous today.

Feeling Tang Qu's faster breathing, the corners of Guan Yan's lips curled up, and the hand holding Tang Qu tightened a bit.

Bite Tang Qu's ear lightly.

"It's the presumptuous power you gave me."

Although such Guan Yan made Tang Qu a little uncomfortable, he didn't feel disgusted. As lovers, they will experience a lot in the future, and it's better to know now than in the future.

"Brother Yan, I'm sleepy."

Although Guan Yan like this is more dangerous, he treats Tang Qu with the same tenderness.

"Sleep a little longer, I will stay with you at home this morning."

Tang Qu yawned: "Okay."

After Tang Qu closed his eyes and fell asleep, Guan Yan immediately took out his mobile phone and cut off the communication. Whoever likes to go to work can go to work, anyway, he won't go.

Yan Hua and Jiang Ge, who were alone in the company, looked at the sky speechlessly. They also wanted to go home and embrace their fragrant and soft daughter-in-law, okay?

Hunjun Guanyan slept with Tang Qu until twelve o'clock at noon, and Tang Qu ate the lunch prepared by Guan Yan again at noon today.

These two days they were always outside, and they didn't have a good meal, so Guan Yan's cooking was the most suitable for him.

The New Year is coming soon, and the company's work is coming to an end, but Guan Yan often doesn't go to the company at this time.

Tang Qu asked Guan Yan, "Why haven't you been to the company recently?"

A few days ago, Guan Yan still went to report every day, and sometimes he would be brought along with him, but recently Guan Yan has no such intentions at all.

Guan Yan looked at the magazine calmly: "They will take care of it."

Tang Qu rolled his eyes and didn't bother to care about Guan Yan anymore.

Turning over, while watching TV, he said, "Should I go to Yi's house for Chinese New Year this year?"

With a "snap", Guan Yan immediately closed the magazine in his hand.

"Huh? What did you just say?"

Tang Qu, who smelled danger, wanted to get up from Guan Yan, but Guan Yan held him down first.

Tang Qu glanced around: "I'm just asking, why are you so nervous?"

After appreciating Tang Qu's nervous expression for a while, Guan Yan said, "If you want to go, it's not impossible."

Tang Qu's eyes lit up, he didn't expect Guan Yan to agree: "What request?"

Guan Yan was so opposed to him and the Yi family before, and now he is going to the Yi family to celebrate the New Year, how could Guan Yan agree so easily?

"Unless you let me see you..." Guan Yan whispered the last few words in Tang Qu's ear.

After listening to it, Tang Qu really wanted to sew Shangguan Yan's mouth, he dared to think and say anything! "Don't even think about it!"

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "Okay, then you will go back to the official's house with me to celebrate the New Year, this is what you promised me before."

Tang Qu: ...

Last night, Yi Sheng called him and said that Mr. Yi was not in good health and wanted him to go to Yi's house for the Spring Festival.

Facing an old man, Tang Qu knew that he was not qualified to say no as a wandering spirit who had occupied the body of his grandson.

"Stop making trouble, grandpa's health is not good, I want to spend the New Year with him."

"I promised you, but you didn't promise me."

Tang Qu found that Guan Yan was even more difficult to deal with now.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com