Chapter 183 Congratulations, Guan Yan, Tang Qu! [Ending]

After the awards ceremony officially started, Tang Qu handed Nian Nian over to the official parents to take care of her.

I heard that he and Guan Yan were both nominated for Best Actor this time, so the official father and official mother came here.

He said he was cheering for him and Guan Yan.

Nian Nian obediently sat with the official father and official mother, but her eyes were always on Tang Qu and Guan Yan.

Although Tang Qu and Guan Yan were sitting in their seats with serious expressions, those who were familiar with them would know that the two of them were actually distracted.

Tang Qu didn't know most of the people nominated for the awards this time, so he didn't pay much attention.

Guan Yan, on the other hand, was simply distracted.

He has been to this venue many times, but never has he felt a sense of excitement rise from his heart like this one.

Sitting next to his lover, and the two of them were nominated together.

I wonder who will get the trophy this time?

The style of Aoying has always been concise, and there will not be too many exaggerated and redundant links, so the process is carried out very quickly.

In a blink of an eye, the award for best actor came.

Both the people at the scene and the fans who watched the live broadcast on the Internet were excited all of a sudden.

Here comes the most important moment.

There are five nominations this time.

But to be honest, no matter how you look at it, it is Tang Qu and Guan Yan who are more skilled.

So everyone believes that the best actor this time will definitely be one of Tang Qu and Guan Yan.

Just having a couple chasing an award sounds a little cruel.

The hearts of the fans rose unconsciously.

If it wasn't for one of the two to win the award, their fans would be the first to dissatisfy.

But if one of the two people wins the prize, they worry that there will be a rift between the two.

After all, no matter how one hides one's heart, selfishness always exists. With such an important award, even husband and wife can't keep calm.

The host on the stage did not give everyone a secret.

"Presumably everyone must be very curious about who will win this year's best actor, so let's announce the answer after watching the short video below."

As usual, watch a short video first before announcing the final answer.

The short film is the short film composed of the performances of each nominee.

Both Tang Qu and Guan Yan watched it carefully, but they didn't know what they were looking at.

As for the other three nominees, they were even more silent after watching the short film.

They knew they definitely had no chance.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan were not in the same field as them.

There is a gap between them that can never be bridged.

The people in it feel the most obvious. The strength of Tang Qu and Guan Yan should be the ceiling of the current entertainment industry.

After the clip was played, the host returned to the stage.