Chapter 147 Your hands are soft!

Ms. Shi Xiao is staying for dinner this evening.

"Xiao Qu, isn't it inconvenient for you and Guan Yan to live here alone? Do you want to move back? This way we can have a few more people to take care of you."

She knew how hard it was to be pregnant, she was always a little worried about Guan Yan taking care of Tang Qu alone.

"He still plans to work. During this time, it is convenient to live here."

Tang Qu deeply felt Guan Yan's dissatisfaction with his work, so he talked about it with everyone.

After listening to Guan Yan's words, Guan's mother immediately put down the chopsticks in her hand: "Work? Xiaoqu, isn't this too hard?"

Tang Qu smiled embarrassedly: "This is a job that was decided years ago, and it should be done after signing the contract."

Unexpectedly, Guan's mother said very domineeringly: "Then terminate the contract, let Guan Yan pay you the termination fee, he has a lot of money."

Tang Qu supported his forehead, Ms. Shi Xiao was really not so simple and rude.

"Mom, stop teasing him." Guan Yan finally rescued Tang Qu.

"Well, I'm not opposed to Xiaoqu's work, but I'm just worried about Xiaoqu's health. There are always bumps and bumps in your work."

"Auntie, I will be careful."

Seeing Tang Qu's watery eyes looking at her, Ms. Shi Xiao felt that her heart was about to soften.

I really don't know where Guan Yan got the luck to be liked by such a soft person.

"Okay, go if you want, and let Guan Yan follow you and be your little assistant."

Officer · Assistant · Yan: ...

He is becoming more and more useless.

After dinner, Guan's mother told Guan Yan how to eat the nutritious food before leaving.

When going downstairs, Tang Qu originally wanted to follow, but was rejected by the official mother.

"Just rest at home, Guan Yan, take me down."

Tang Qu felt that the official mother had to ask Guan Yan for something, so he didn't insist.

Downstairs, Guan's mother was sitting in the driver's seat, looking at Guan Yan outside the car window.

"How did you think about that?"

"In preparation."

"Then hurry up, and the Yi family will contact you as soon as possible. I heard that Carlos will come on the day of the Spring Festival. The people of the Yi family are teasing and protecting the calf. If you don't prepare early, be careful that they will have opinions on you."

"knew."

"Then I'll go first, remember to take good care of Xiao Qu."

"I see, drive carefully, my dad isn't home either?"

"Oh, he went abroad to find his little lover, so I won't go."

Guan Yan chuckled lightly: "How can someone in his sixties still be so childish?"

Shi Xiao puffed up his cheeks: "If he doesn't apologize to me, I won't take the initiative to find him."

"Okay, you go back quickly, I have to go up to accompany Xiaoqu."

Shi Xiaonu didn't want to talk to her son at all, and silently raised the car window.

Then only one tail light was left for Guan Yan.