Chapter 66 Don, You Are So Sweet

"Think about it." Tang Qu said truthfully.

Speaking of Guan Yan's dishes, Tang Qu really misses them a little. Although Guan Yan will find someone to give him something to eat recently, the dishes made by others are not as delicious as those made by Guan Yan himself, and he is also embarrassed to trouble others to accommodate him. little habit.

"Please report the name of the dish, and satisfy your appetite at night."

"real?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

Tang Qu immediately announced the names of a list of dishes, his face was full of joy.

There was also a faint smile on the corner of Guan Yan's mouth, and when Tang Qu finished speaking, he said slowly, "Okay."

"Why are you so talkative today?"

"If you want to grab a man's heart, you have to grab his stomach first. If you care so much about my food, doesn't it mean that I have caught it?"

Tang Qu rubbed his fingers lightly on the seat, he really couldn't abandon the foodie attribute, and Guan Yan's craftsmanship is just great!

From the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of the shame on Tang Qu's face, and Guan Yan's mood index soared.

When he was about to arrive at the company, Tang Qu received another call.

"Brother Yong, what's the matter?"

Zhang Yong's tone over there was a bit strange: "Xiao Qu, come back as soon as possible, the current situation is a bit special."

"what happened?"

"Originally, only that ID bought a lot of magazines for Qu'er's Bai Yueguang, and now suddenly a die-hard fan of ID Xiaoqu came out. The two sides seem to be in a ring. The volume is still increasing with 10,000 copies as the unit."

Tang Qu was silent for a while, and then said: "Let's inform the magazine office to take the magazine off the shelves first, and then try to contact those two people to see what's going on."

After Tang Qu hung up the phone, Guan Yan asked, "What's wrong?"

Tang Qu squeezed the space between his eyebrows: "It's still about the magazine. Another person suddenly appeared in the afternoon and fought with the previous person. What's the matter? Are all the star chasers so rich now?"

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, but did not speak.

Unexpectedly, Tang Qu added another sentence: "If I were their family, I would teach them a lesson if I knew they were so prodigal and chasing stars."

Guan Yan's eyebrows trembled invisibly, and then he said, "Isn't it good for them to sell you?"

Tang Qu glared: "It's not such a way to rush sales. If you have spare money, you can buy three or five copies. If you have money, you can also buy ten copies. The current situation is too outrageous. How can anyone buy ten thousand or ten thousand copies?" You bought it? And you bought so much, did you leave it at home to collect ashes?"

Guan Yan suddenly realized one thing, isn't his little canal a little too frugal?

Regarding the matter of this magazine, Guan Yan wisely chose not to continue the discussion.

After sending Tang Qu to the company, Guan Yan drove away.

When they returned to the office, Zhang Yong and Du Yan were trying to get in touch with two buyers.

"how is the progress?"

"We've already got in touch with the person whose ID is Xiaoqu's die-hard fan. The person should be fine, but the other account hasn't answered the phone yet."