Chapter 116

Tang Qu's slightly stern tone made Yu Ting quiet down.

Yu Ting slowly raised his face, with tears still hanging on his cheeks.

Tang Qu sighed, and then pulled Yu Ting up: "A man doesn't cry easily, what's the matter with you crying here?"

Only then did Yu Ting stop, but he was still sobbing.

Yu Ting in front of him didn't look like an idol, he was completely out of his mind.

Knowing that something must have happened to Yu Ting, Tang Qu asked, "Okay, since you're not crying anymore, just tell me what happened."

Yu Ting fell silent all of a sudden, he just felt that he was sorry for Dong An, but when he mentioned this matter to others, for a moment he didn't know where to start.

But now he desperately needs someone to talk to.

Tang Qu also saw Yu Ting's embarrassment: "I don't know where to start, so let's start from the beginning."

Regarding the matter between Yu Ting and Dong An, he had heard Guan Yan talk about it before, but he didn't know what happened to them during this time.

Yu Ting sorted out his thoughts before starting to speak.

In fact, Yu Ting discovered his feelings for Dong An very early, but he didn't have the courage to confess it at that time, so he could only stick to Dong An often, and Dong An was also willing to play with him. It can be said that they are inseparable.

After that, it's time to work. Dong An has always had a dream, to be an agent, and has been working hard for it.

In order to be closer to Dong An, Yu Ting became an artist, and the results were not bad.

But because of this incident, Yu Ting negotiated terms with his father.

Because Yu Ting's father started from scratch, after a hundred years, the family property will naturally be handed over to Yu Ting, and it is definitely not acceptable for Yu Ting to throw his hands away like this now.

So Yu Ting made an agreement with his father that when he entered the entertainment industry, his family would not provide financial support, and everything would depend on Yu Ting himself.

If you work hard by yourself, you will naturally understand the hardships of your parents.

At first, both of them thought that even so, they would create a world, but the reality was far from what they thought.

In the mixed entertainment industry, without the blessing of their family, their life is not very satisfactory.

At the beginning of their careers, they would occasionally have drinks with producers or directors, but after all, because of their family background, no one used shady tricks, and they were still harmonious.

But there are exceptions to everything. Once, Yu Ting was tricked by a low-level person.

All Yu Ting's memories of what happened that night are blurred.

Although the family said they would not help him, but treating Yu Ting like this, the officials dealt with those people that night, and at dawn, they had disappeared without a trace in the circle.

But Yu Ting left in a hurry the next day because of the medicine.

Because of this incident, Yu Ting went home and hid for three days, not knowing how to face Dong An.

Later, it was his mother's enlightenment that made him muster up the courage to go to Dong An again.

After disappearing for three days, Dong An never sent Yu Ting a single message.