Chapter 178 He Played the Characters of That Era Live

As Nian Nian got better, the news on the Internet gradually disappeared. After all, it was the official family, plus the Yi family, they couldn't afford to offend anyone in it.

In fact, after this incident, Tang Qu didn't have so many competitive thoughts. He suddenly discovered a very interesting thing, which is to take care of Nian Nian.

When Nian Nian called him Dad, at that moment, the throbbing in his heart was incomparable to any other moment in the past.

So Tang Qu had already had some ideas.

Recently Tang Qu was discussing this matter with Guan Yan

Guan Yan naturally supported everything about Tang Qu.

After all, in a sense, he is Tang Qu's biggest fan.

Tang Qu's preliminary plan was to behave similarly to Guan Yan's.

It is enough to take one movie every year, so that he has enough time to take care of Nian Nian.

After Zhang Yong understood Tang Qu's thoughts, he didn't say anything more.

Although he thought it would be a pity.

Because he is too aware of Tang Qu's talent in this area, but this is Tang Qu's decision, even if he is Tang Qu's manager, he can't interfere with Tang Qu's decision in this area.

But before that, Tang Qu still had a job to complete.

It's him and Guan Yan's movie.

The shooting of the movie was smooth, and the post-editing was also smooth.

So the director temporarily moved forward with the plan.

It was decided to hold the film's premiere just half a month later.

And this movie is very promising to hit the awards.

Tang Qu was still a little dazed when he received the news, but he didn't expect it to come so soon.

After all, according to the normal process of a movie, it takes a long time from the preparation to the start of shooting, and then to the release to actually meet everyone. I didn't expect it to be so fast this time.

Guan Yan didn't think there was anything wrong with it. With the carefully selected production team and the support of him and Tang Qu, this efficiency should be normal operation.

And the fans are the most excited.

Although the activity of Tang Qu and Guan Yan is not low in the recent period, it has been a long time since I saw their works.

I thought it would take a long time for this new movie, but I didn't expect it to be ready so soon.

This is simply the greatest news for fans.

In everyone's anticipation, the day of the premiere finally arrived.

As the leading actors Tang Qu and Guan Yan have attracted much attention. They are a couple in the play, and they are also a couple outside of the play, which is simply too interesting.

The premiere hadn't even started yet, but the popularity on the Internet was already very high.

Many media arrived early, waiting to get first-hand information.

After all, everyone has been waiting for a long time for today's video.

Naturally, everyone will not doubt Guan Yan's acting skills, after all, every work of Guan Yan is a masterpiece.

But most of Guan Yan's movies are him as the protagonist, and his personal tendency is obvious.

This time the film is indeed a collaboration between Tang Qu and Guan Yan. After reading it, it is revealed that the roles of the two are similar, and there are many rival scenes.