Chapter 148 The person I like is still in this circle

After everyone left, Tang Qu remained silent for a while before raising his head.

He didn't believe that he couldn't even do a few simple dance moves.

For the sake of his body, the movements have been simplified to the minimum, so he can't do it well, so what's the point of him shooting this commercial?

Tang Qu stood up again, stretched his body, and recalled the movements he had just practiced in his mind.

Counting the beats by himself, looking at himself in the mirror, Tang Qu still felt very strange, his limbs were too uncoordinated.

When he finished the last movement and looked up, Guan Yan was standing behind him at some point.

"Brother Yan?"

Guan Yan came down immediately after receiving the message from Zhang Yong, just in time to see Tang Qu dancing.

"Well, are you done dancing?" Guan Yan walked in.

Tang Qu's cheeks puffed up: "Isn't it ugly?"

"You didn't study this major. It's good to be able to jump to this level for the first time."

Tang Qu leaned into Guan Yan's arms: "I know you're comforting me, my body can't coordinate at all."

Tang Qu couldn't find that feeling at all.

Guan Yan patted Tang Qu's back lightly: "Don't make it so complicated, just treat it like you're acting in a melodrama and inject your feelings into it. Come and let me take you with me, it's very simple of."

Tang Qu looked up at Guan Yan: "Really?"

Guan Yan tilted his head and smiled: "When have I lied to you?"

No one can resist Guan Yan's gentle offensive, including Tang Qu.

Driven by Guan Yan, Tang Qu finally started to dance, and his dancing movements finally seemed to be the same.

Tang Qu's movements are actually not many, and he will finish them soon.

It was only when they stopped that Tang Qu escaped. The feeling just now was so wonderful, like walking on clouds.

"how did you do that?"

"Because it aroused your emotions just now."

Tang Qu recalled that when he was dancing just now, Guan Yan really looked at him differently.

He fell into it unconsciously.

If it was normal acting, Tang Qu would not be so easily carried away by his opponent, but while paying attention to the dance moves while acting with his opponent, it would be easy to be carried away.

"But when it was time to shoot, I was alone and no one took me."

Guan Yan patted Tang Qu's forehead: "I will be with you when the time comes, you can practice before shooting, you are so smart, there should be no problem."

It's right for Tang Qu to think about it carefully, that's it!

That's great, I can work for the dance teacher.

He felt that during the dance practice just now, he was completely hopeless in the eyes of the dance teacher.

"Can we go to lunch now?"

Guan Yan's suddenly harsh tone startled Tang Qu.

It was only then that Tang Qu remembered that he hadn't gone to see Guan Yan for lunch because of work, oh my god, he forgot about it.