Chapter 189 Extra Story 6: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Tang Qu really never thought that one day he would discuss his relationship with his acting teacher.

Tang Qu never thought that one day he would worry about these things here.

After class, Guan Yan came to pick up Tang Qu as usual.

Guan Yan subconsciously wanted to pull Tang Qu's hand, but Tang Qu backed away.

Guan Yan glanced at Tang Qu, but said nothing.

"Let's go, I'll take you to relax today."

Tang Qu hadn't thought of how to explain the moment when he hid just now, but Guan Yan diverted his attention.

But when sitting in the car, Tang Qu felt awkward again.

I didn't feel it before, but when I had that vague feeling in my heart, I felt that panic in my whole body.

Involuntarily, my heart beat faster.

Tang Qu unconsciously reached out and touched his cheek, and he felt that his cheeks had begun to turn red.

Guan Yan kept paying attention to Tang Qu from the corner of his eye.

He thought that his baby would not be enlightened, but he did not expect to be enlightened today.

But he was quite curious, how did his baby get enlightened?

But now is obviously not the time to think about this issue, the focus now is to enlighten this treasure of my own.

Don't go overboard.

Although the current Tang Qu is the Tang Qu of his youth, the most essential thing about a person's character will not change no matter how he grows up.

Guan Yan was worried that Tang Qu would get into a dead end.

Tang Qu's mind was full of his own thoughts, Guan Yan had already stopped the car and didn't notice.

"Xiao Qu."

Guan Yan's gentle voice pulled Tang Qu back.

"Um?"

Tang Qu glanced out the car window.

"Aren't we going home first?"

Guan Yan scratched Tang Qu's nose: "Did I not hear a single word of what I said just now?"

Tang Qu stuck out his tongue in embarrassment.

"Get out of the car. In order to reward you for being so obedient in class these days, I will take you to play today."

After a while, Tang Qu already knew what the project Guan Yan had arranged.

Tang Qu rolled his eyes at Guan Yan: "Did you really bring me here to play?"

Guan Yan even took him to the movies!

Are you sure Guan Yan didn't want him to study?

Sitting next to him is his agent and boss, so can he really watch a movie?

"Don't think so much, just watch the movie obediently."

Tang Qu glanced at the name of the movie just now, and then at the style of painting. It seems to be a romance movie?

Only then did Tang Qu notice that most of the people watching the movie were couples.

He and Guan Yan seemed a little out of place among these lovers.

Tang Qu quietly glanced at Guan Yan.

The man was calm and relaxed, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with finding a man to watch romance movies with him.