Chapter 175 Kidnapping

For Tang Qu, there are not many opportunities to relax and travel like this, so he cherishes it very much.

But because Tang Qu and Guanyan are not generally well-known, the final places they chose were some scenic spots with a low traffic flow.

But this is not a big problem for the two young couples.

A group of people stopped and went to see a lot of scenery and took a lot of photos.

The little girl Niannian was also very happy along the way, probably because she finally came out to play, and the little girl didn't doze off along the way, she was always very energetic.

Back to the hotel at night when it was completely dark.

At this time, the little girl was completely tired and fell asleep.

But even though the two were very careful, someone still took their photos.

There are also discussions online about their photos.

Tang Qu glanced worriedly: "There will be no problem."

He and Guan Yan had nothing to do, they were just worried about Nian Nian.

"It's okay, Nian Nian's face was not photographed."

Tang Qu nodded, and since they followed Du Yan and Yi Sheng, they should feel that Nian Nian is their child, so they shouldn't have any influence on Nian Nian.

"Tired after a day's work?"

Tang Qu shook his head: "I'm not tired, I feel very happy."

Seeing the satisfied smile on Tang Qu's face, Guan Yan laughed too.

Indeed such a life is happy enough.

"Where are we going to play tomorrow?"

The plan for this trip was the last one prepared by Guan Yan and Yi Sheng, and he was not very clear about it yet.

Guan Yan pulled Tang Qu to his side, beat his legs and said, "I'm going to climb the mountain tomorrow."

"Huh? Go climbing with Nian Nian?"

"Don't worry, it's not a high mountain, it's just a local legend here. Let's go and see it tomorrow."

"Legend? What legend."

"I won't tell you today, I'll tell you tomorrow, sleep."

Tang Qu pouted, aroused people's interest, but didn't tell them, what a bad person!

But in the end Tang Qu still didn't ask Guan Yan.

Can only quietly wait for the next day.

Although the place they came to was not very crowded, but because the place they went to today is a local special attraction, there were quite a lot of people there.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan carried Nian Nian carefully, worried that Nian Nian would bump into him.

"Xiao Qu, do you know the legend about this mountain?" Du Yan approached Tang Qu and whispered.

Tang Qu shook his head.

"Didn't Brother Guan tell you?" Du Yan's expression was a little surprised.

"He said he would tell me today, but he seems to have forgotten."

"Then let me give you a little spoiler first, and let him tell you the details."

"All ears."

"The name of this mountain is very dreamy, it's called Menghui."