Chapter 176 Temporarily changing another life

When Guan Yan came to understand the situation here, he comforted Tang Qu.

Then let Tang Qu wait in the car now, while he got out of the car.

Tang Qu was not willful at this time.

Although he is also very worried about his daughter, he is only going to increase the burden on everyone, and everyone has to be distracted from taking care of him.

After getting off the car, Guan Yan's expression changed.

"How's the situation?"

"Guan Zong, our people have already entered, and the rescue operation should be completed in half an hour."

Guan Yan nodded expressionlessly.

Time passed by every minute and every second.

Some voices sounded from inside, and Guan Yan's expression became visibly tense.

But soon the sound stopped.

The people around Guan Yan immediately reported to Guan Yan: "People are under control."

Guan Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

"Can I go in now?"

The man confirmed it.

"Yes, the other party did not carry any weapons."

Tang Qu was relieved when Guan Yan told Tang Qu.

Go in with Guan Yan.

Fortunately, it was discovered in time, and the situation inside was not too bad.

Du Yan and Yi Sheng were slightly injured, and medical staff were helping them.

Tang Qu anxiously walked to Nian Nian, and took Nian Nian carefully.

Although the little girl is still young, at this age, they are also easily frightened.

"Nian Nian, Dad is here."

The little girl who usually heard Tang Qu chuckle, did not give Tang Qu any response for the first time.

At that moment Tang Qu really panicked, panicked like never before.

"Doctor, what's wrong with Nian Nian?" He hurriedly asked the doctor next to him who had just examined Nian Nian.

"Mr. Tang, you don't need to be too anxious. She must have been frightened, but children are forgetful, so just sleep. Spend more time with her during this time."

Hearing what the doctor said, Tang Qu was slightly relieved.

When going out, the little girl was still so innocent and bright, but now that she has become like this, Tang Qu feels very uncomfortable.

Guan Yan looked at his lover and daughter, and the anger in his heart skyrocketed.

"What about the surveillance video here, I want to watch it now."

That crazy woman made a video call just now, there must be surveillance here.

Feeling Guan Yan's aura, the people around took a few steps back silently.

"President Guan, the video is here, please follow me."

This plan may have been improvised.

In the surveillance, several tall men brought Du Yan and Yi Sheng in, while Zhang Ran held Nian Nian in his arms.

Immediately Zhang Ran gave the money to those men, and they left.

After Du Yan and Yi Sheng woke up, Zhang Ran started talking to them. From the monitoring angle, only her side face could be seen, but her side face expression was already very crazy