Chapter 79

Getting busy, Tang Qu didn't have time to think about it, so he suppressed the messy emotions in his heart.

After a few announcements in the morning, Du Yan looked at the slightly tired Tang Qu with distress and happiness.

When she came to be Tang Qu's assistant, Tang Qu was just a newcomer who had just debuted. In just half a year, Tang Qu had gained tens of millions of fans and won several big-name endorsements. Among the newcomers, they are already one of the best.

There is some element of luck in it, but Tang Qu's efforts are also real.

The only thing Tang Qu lacks now is the affirmation of awards. When he has an award, Tang Qu's position in the circle will be secure.

During the lunch break, Tang Qu received a message from Guan Yan. Although the two were separated by national boundaries and time differences, they still missed each other in their hearts.

Tang Qu took a photo and attached a sentence [Damn onion, ginger and garlic! 】

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu's wayward words and smiled, replied, before continuing the meeting.

The people in the conference room were already surprised when they saw Guan Yan holding the phone, and they were even more horrified when they saw the smile in his eyes.

Although they are always in the entertainment industry, they are a perfect man in the eyes of fans, and their smiles are not too small, but for them, it's a different matter.

The chief executive usually has a straight face when he works, and that face, which can be called a perfect lover, staring at you without a trace of expression is also very scary.

Moreover, Mr. Guan is meticulous in his work, and such things as watching mobile entertainment never happen to him.

This time it was strange.

And judging by the way the boss looks, the opposite should be a peerless beauty.

Others have already started to wander, after all, the boss's gossip is too rare.

The chairman of the company opposite them plays with dozens of starlets a year, there are gossip news every day, and the assistant complains every day that it is too difficult to deal with that group of people, and their boss, guarding his body like a jade, lives like an ascetic.

"The meeting continues."

Guan Yan's voice drew the other distracted people back immediately. Forget it, gossip is important, but the salary is more worth it!

On the other side, Tang Qu has arrived at Director Zhang's script study room.

In fact, the script that Tang Qu got was not the full version, he only got the first half of it, and Tang Qu didn't know what the continuation of the story was until he got there.

In fact, the younger sister of the genius boy also died in that murder, and he was the only one left in the whole family.

After being adopted by the orphanage, he did not give up his desire for revenge, and kept it in his heart until he grew up.

Growing up, he forged his sister's identity, working as a lawyer by day and bartender at a bar by night.

With the convenience of the two identities, he began to investigate the truth of what happened back then.

In the research room, Tang Qu met another actor who played with him.

Director Zhang introduced: "He is Qi Ze, your partner in the play."

In addition to the short stories of each unit in the play, the younger sister has always had a rich second-generation suitor, who provided a lot of help in the investigation.