Chapter 55

The next morning at school I got there early so I decided to head to the art room. When I got there I walked in on Malia hovering over Lydia as she tried to draw. It was obvious that Lydia was uncomfortable and as much as I wanted to get to know Malia more I did not want to get involved in whatever the hell that was. So I slowly and quietly exited the room before either of them noticed I was there.

As I started down the hall I got a text from Jared.

Hey what you doing? He said to me.

School.I texted him back.

What you doing after school?

It's the first game of the season. Going to watch Scott.I told him.

Skip it. Come hang out with me. We will have a good time I promise.

No. I promised Scott I would go.

So.

I really can't.

Fine whatever. Forget you.

I could not believe him. He is such an ass. Why would he just assume I would drop everything to go hang out with him? I really was getting sick of the people in this town.

Right before class was about to start Lydia stormed out of the art room followed by Malia. She looked upset.

"I can't just turn this on. I'm not like you guys. I don't." Lydia was saying but I could not hear the rest of it.

She took a step closer to Malia.

"I just have voices in my head." Lydia said to her.

At that moment Lydia and Malia started to look around the hall noticing that everyone and myself had heard her.

Lydia looked like she was going to cry. She then stormed away. Malia watched after her I could tell Lydia wanted to be alone. So I walked over to Malia.

"What was that about?"  I asked Malia.

"Nothing really. Lydia is just having a hard day." She said to me.

"Why is it that everyone insists on lying to me about everything?" I asked her.

"No one is lying to you." She said to me obviously lying.

"Malia I know you're not telling me the truth."

"I really have no idea what you're talking about." She said to me.

"Fine whatever. Continue to lie. But don't expect me to act like there's nothing going on. If you don't want to tell me the truth then I don't want to talk to you." I told her before walking out.

I walked outside to get some air and just in time to see Liam storm over to some guy who was getting off the other school bus. Liam looked angry and I was beyond curious as to what was going to happen.

"I just wanted to say have a good game." Liam said as he reached out his hand to shake.

The kid did not take it.

Scott walked over and stood next to me. A few seconds later Stiles appeared. He is never too far away from Scott.

The kid just started laughing at Liam. Laughing right in his face. It made me kind of angry. I was not close to Liam. I barely knew him but he was Scott's friend and he seemed nice and I did not like the way this kid was treating him.

"Thank you. Liam is that what they told you to say in anger management. Apologize and everything's fine. You demolished coach's car." The kid said to him.