Twenty-Six

A/N : Photo of what Thana is wearing.

The next morning when I woke up I could hear noise coming from the living room.

Dad must be home.                

I quickly throw on some pajamas over my naked body and walked out to meet him.

"Good morning." He said as I entered the room. "There's cereal on the counter." He told me.

I quickly pored myself a bowl of cheerios and sat down next to him on the couch. He was watching the news. They were talking about the ax murders that happened the other night. Apparently when they took more time to it they found a secret meat freezer full of dead bodies.

And I thought the people in Boston where weird. Apparently Beacon Hills is the home of families of cannibals.

I quickly lost my appetite.

"I'm going to go change." I told him.

I placed my bowl in the sink and walked to my room. I shut the door behind me and started to look through my clothes.

I was not shore what I was going to wear.

I decided to put on something that would be a little more covering because my dad was still home. I still was not shore if we would say something about my clothes or not. I did not really know if we was the type of dad who would make his daughter change before leaving the house.

I grabbed a pair of my black sheer tights. The ones that had white skeleton legs on the front and back of them. Over them I pulled on a pair of black shorts, that where in dead short but I figured it's not a big deal because my legs are completely covered.

I then pulled on a white tea shirt that hung almost all the way to the bottom of my shorts. On the tea was a picture of a girl with dirty blonde hair. Pretty big lips, and in her big lips was a half smoked cigarette. She kind of looked like a young Angelina Jolie. On top of that I pulled on a studded leather jacket that had long sleeves and stopped half way down my waist. It had a color that was completely covered with little silver spikes.

I pulled over my neck a silver chain that had a oversized black cross on it that hung over my chest. I put small silver rings on ever one of my fingers except for one finger that had a small black cross that matched my necklace.

I put on a studded silver bracelet over my left wrist. I completed it with ankle high stiletto boots that were black but you could almost not tell because they were completely studded to match the rest of my clothes.

I walked out to the kitchen to see my dad standing there staring at me.

"That's what you're wearing to school?" He asked me.

I could tell he did not like what I had on, not even a little.

"Yes. Don't you love my shoes?" I said as I held out my foot for him to see them better.

He looked at me not shore what to say. I knew he was wondering if he should tell me to change. So I distracted him before he could get the chance.

"Oh before Scott and Stiles gets here I need you to sign this." I hand him a piece of paper.

"What is this?" He asks me suspiciously.

"It's a permission slip." I told him.

"For what?" He asked as he opened it up.

"Wrestling?" He asked me after he read it.

"Yep. I made the team yesterday." I told him.

"Why did you not tell me you were trying out for the team?" He asked me.

"Actually I don't know how it even happened. I did not even realize I was trying out until couch told me I made the team." I told him.

He gave me a look like he wanted me to explain more.

"Couch found out I was Scott's sister and assumed that meant I'm like a great athlete like him. I'm not really good at sports. I have never really played. He got upset when I told him this. So to prove him wrong I told him I could wrestle. I never have I just know I'm a good fighter. I umm won the match. And he kind of forced me on the team." I told him.

"So do you even want to be on the team?" He asked me.

"I do. I'm going to prove to those guys that a girl can be just as good as them."

With this he signed the paper then I heard a beep form outside.

"There here. Got to go." I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then ran outside.