Chapter 19

“You should really go to the hospital and get your head looked at.” Lydia told me for the hundredth time.

            “I’m fine. Really I told her.” Even though doing so I managed to give myself a head ace with my own voice.

            “I still think you have a concussion.” She repeated again.

            “I’m fine.” I told her.

            The four of us, Lydia, Kira, Malia and I all stood by Lydia’s car. I was waiting for Scott and Stiles. They promised me they would take me to the police station after school to talk to the sheriff.

            They were just standing over by Stiles jeep. They looked to be arguing with each other. I wondered what it was about but Kira told me before we got outside they needed a few minutes to talk something out with a friend.

            I was shaking in my skin I was so excited I just wanted to get out of here and to the police station. Well that was something I thought I would never say.

            “Are you shore you don’t want to go to the hospital. I would dive you there right now.” She told me.

            “Look don’t worry about it. I don’t sleep like ever. I’ll have no problem staying away all night. Plus Scott’s mom works there and I’m not ready to see her yet.” I told her.

            I got the same look from all of the girls and they seemed to understand.

            I was about to say something else to break the sad mood I just caused but my thoughts was interrupted by a loud engine revving. I looked up and a black muscle care was pulling into the parking lot.

            “So how do you like it here?” Kira asked.

            “It’s okay. I mean mostly everyone is nice.” I said.

            “Mostly?” Malia asked.

            “Well it’s not big deal but last night I went to the store and there was some creep in there.”

            “Dish what happened?” Lydia asked.

            “Nothing really he just invaded my space and refused to move. So I called him and ass and left the store. The real creepy part was when I got back to my house he was standing there across the street just staring at me.” I told them.

            “Well you have to be careful. Like I said before there are a lot of shady people in this town. You should come to us before getting to close to anyone.” She told me.

            Just like most popular girls trying to dictate what everyone around her should do. Or she could just be helping. I could not really tell.

            I looked back over to Scott and Stiles and they were standing in front of the black car talking to someone through the passenger side window.

            “Who’s that?” I asked.

            “Derek.” Malia answered.

            “He’s a friend.” Kira said.

            “More like Scott’s friend, that we all tolerate.” Lydia added.

            I looked back over. Wanting desperately to see into the car to see what this sort of friend looked like.

            Then there was a gust of wind that came behind me blowing my hair in my face. I had to turn back around facing the girls to move the hair out of my face.

            When I looked back to Scott and Stiles there was another guy standing with them. He was walking around the car. Once around his car he just stood there. Looking rite past the two boys and rite at me.

            “Oh my god.” I said.

            “What?” Lydia asked following my line of site.

            “That’s him. That’s the guy from the store.” I said.

            “Who Derek?” Kira asked.

            I looked back over to them.

            “That’s Derek, Scott’s friend?” I asked.

            “Yes.” This time it was Malia who answered.

            “Well if that’s how you pick your friends I think I’ll have better luck on my own.” I told Lydia.

            I was more than happy to see that she was speechless. Finally I got the girl to shut up.

            “He’s coming over here.” Malia said in a flat tone as if she did not care at all what was going on.

            “What?” I said and looked back in his direction.

            He was indeed coming over her. He just pushed past Scott and Stiles. Stiles staggered a little more than Scott. They were both looking after him with an utter look of confusion on their faces but they did not move. He continued over to us with his eyes locked only on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n Song dont make much sense now but lets just call it foreshadowing