Chapter 90

I turned around to see a small group of five werewolf body guards. All of them ready to fight. The Owl stood there behind them holding a cloth to his bleeding head.

"Get my book!" He yelled at them.

Derek quickly pushed me behind him with Stiles and Lydia as the others quickly ran forward with claws, and teeth extended. The noises that came from the group was terrifying as they growled and snapped at one and other. One of the other guards yelled out as Scott slashed him. And a bone shattering crash was caused as Isaac was thrown into the wall of the ally.

"Let's go!" Stiles yelled as he started to pull me forward.

"No I can't leave them!" I yelled as I looked three of them in particular that even the thought of leaving behind made my chest hurt.

"Were just going to get the cars." Lydia said as she joined in and started pushing me forward.

I took one last look behind me and then ran off with the two of them. When we reached the parking lot Stiles jumped in his jeep and Lydia in her car. I quickly opened Derek's Camaro door and jumped into the driver's seat. I pulled down the visor and caught his keys as the fell into my free hand. I tossed the book in the back and started up the car. I raced down the alley making it there first as the car I was driving was the fastest. Lydia parked behind me and Stiles left his jeep at the entrance of the ally.

"Get in!" I yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Don't let them escape!" The Owle yelled as he cast a force field that Liam bounced off and landed near the car.

"Yeah time to go." He said as he ran over and hopped into Stiles car.

"Go Malia!" Peter yelled as he continued to fight.

Malia took one final slash at one of the other werewolves, slashing open his face before running back and jumping into the front seat of Stiles jeep. Isaac had finally got up off the ground where he laid from being slammed into the wall and jumped in Lydia's car, followed by Kira and Parrish. The only ones left were Peter, Scott and Derek.

"Get the fuck in the car!" I yelled again as they continued to fight with all they had but it was clear they were not going to win.

"Move!" I yelled when I realized there was no way for them out.

They looked confused but quickly jumped out of the way when I pressed the gas and rushed forward. The three of them hugged to the ally wall as I crashed into the guards sending them flying behind there master.

"Go, go, go!" Derek yelled as he pushed Scott along.

Scott jumped in Stiles jeep and he quickly pulled away so Lydia could back out of the all. Derek and Peter were just about to jump in the Camaro when a loud sound ran through the air. I screamed out as a sharp stabbing pain ran through my body. I looked down to my stomach expecting to see a bullet wound there but there was nothing except pain.

I looked over to the open passenger side door to see Derek clutching his side as he started to bleed out in the exact spot my pain was.

"Derek!" I yelled but as I tried to move the pain just hurt even more.

"Fuck!" Peter yelled as he grabbed hold of Derek and shoved him in the back seat just before the Owl took another shot at us.

"Get in the back with him!" Peter yelled as he slammed the door shut behind Derek and forced me out of the driver's seat.

I quickly jumped over the divider and into the passenger seat as Peter put the car into revers and sped off.

I looked back to Derek who was spread out in the back seat bleeding out as he clutched his side. I could not help but do the same as I wondered why the hell I could feel his pain.