New Years Eve pt 4. ⚠️ Smut! ⚠️

Once the pizzas get there you and Mark grab them and you tip the pizza guy. You head to the dining room and put the pizzas on the table. Everyone comes and takes what they want and puts them on plates. You all then sit down and talk while you eat. After you're all done eating you decide to load up Rocket League and let the boys play while the girls cheer them on. Luckily Mark has tons of controllers. You then realize that the teams would be uneven.
"You should play babe." Mark says.
"Ok but I'm on the team against you because if both of us are on one team they don't stand a chance." You say giggling. The girls giggle and the boys pout.
"Hey yes we would!" They say.
You raise an eyebrow.
"Oh really ok let's see." You say and join Marks team with Bob and Ethan. You crush the other team and you get MVP.
"No fair I want Y/N on our team." Sean says pouting. You laugh.
You switch teams and Tyler joins Marks team. It's much more evenly matched this time but your team wins. You keep playing for a while until you get bored of it. Then you get the desserts out and you all eat them. You turn on the New Years special and watch it while you eat your desserts. By now its getting late and it's almost midnight. You watch the performances until it hits midnight then all the couples give each other a kiss and you all go outside and set the fireworks off and light the sparklers and shoot the confetti cannons. You all post your New Years posts then hug each other and say happy New Year. Then everyone gets ready for bed and the guys stay in one guest room and the girls stay in another. You blow up 2 air mattresses so there's enough room for everyone. Once everyone is settled you let Chica out to use the bathroom then you and Mark both head into your room. You go in first and you hear him shut the door and the lock click. You gasp and turn to Mark who is walking towards you like he's a lion and you're his prey. His eyes are dark with lust. You bite your lip at his expression.
"You won't be biting that pretty lip soon baby because you're getting punished." Mark growls.
"But everyone's here." You say quietly.
"Well then I guess you're going to have to be quiet." Mark says backing you up until you hit the bed.
"I don't k-know if I can." You say.
"Then I'll have to hold my hand over your mouth won't I you naughty girl." Mark says leaning in and kissing your neck. You moan quietly. He stops to take your dress off that you wore for the party and once it's off he growls.
"Naughty girl wearing lingerie under that sexy dress I've been wanting to take off you all night. I wouldn't have waited this long if I knew what was under it." Mark says trailing his fingers over your lacy bra. You gasp. He chuckles and slowly takes your bra and panties off.
"No fair baby take your clothes off too." You say. He chuckles again and takes his clothes off quickly. You bite your lip at the sight of his already erect cock.
"Damn baby hard for me already." You say.
"Always for you. I bet that tight little pussy of yours is wet for me already too." Mark says kissing your neck.
"Always." You say and pull him in for a kiss. You open your mouth allowing both of your tongues to explore each others mouths and groan into the kiss.
"I need to taste you baby." Mark growls and pushes you onto the bed and quickly puts his lips on your center.
You start to moan but Mark puts a hand over your mouth. He then uses his free hand to spread you open more as he sucks, licks, and flicks your clit and folds with his tongue and pushes it in and out of your entrance. You moan into his hand and arch your back. He then puts 2 fingers in your entrance and thrusts them in and out while continuing to torture you with his tongue. It doesn't take you long to feel your orgasm coming and you grip his hair and moan into his hand as it explodes and your orgasm squirts all over his face. He licks it all up then licks his lips and wipes his face with his arm.
"Delicious as always baby." Mark says with a chuckle as you're laying there panting.
"What's my punishment?" You say.
"This is your punishment. That you have to be quiet as I'm making you cum over and over again." Mark says with a devilish grin. You whimper softly and he chuckles. He then flips you over so you're on the edge of the bed with your ass facing the edge of the bed. He gets behind you and covers your mouth and you barely have time to register him put his cock on your entrance before he thrusts into you making you let out a loud moan muffled by his hand. He thrusts hard and fast into you and it's taking all your effort not to moan loudly. You let a couple moans out but not as loud as you want them to be.
"Naughty girl this is what you get for embarrassing daddy in front of his friends and his fans." Mark says thrusting into you harder and faster.
You moan and try to say something but remember that it's muffled.
"What was that? Were you going to apologize and say you'll never do it again?" Mark says still thrusting hard and fast into you. He moves his hand so you can speak and that movement causes him to hit your g-spot repeatedly.
"Oh god I'm sorry daddy I won't ever do it again." You manage to say without moaning as he keeps thrusting into you.
Then you start to cum and you can't help yourself.
"OH GOD DADDY YESSS!" You moan out before Mark quickly covers your mouth still thrusting into you until your climax ends then stops.
"Naughty girl now they probably heard us from your big mouth. Now I'm going to shove something in there to shut it up." Mark growls and flips you around so you're still on your knees but facing him.
You bite your lip.
"Suck it. Now." Mark growls out.
"Yes daddy." You say and start sucking his cock. You bob your head up and down flicking your tongue along the shaft and tip as you suck and moving your hand in a twisting motion at the base. You then slowly go deeper and deeper until he reaches the back of your throat and your lips are against his abdomen.
"Jesus Christ Y/N." Mark moans.
You giggle as you suck and the vibrations cause Mark to let out another moan. You moan as you suck causing him to moan from the sensations. It doesn't take long for his balls to tighten and you know he's about to come so you suck faster and start playing with his balls and massaging his abs.
"Oh god I'm gonna cum baby." Mark moans out.
Soon after he groans out and you feel the spurts of cum going down your throat. 
"Oooohhh fuck Y/N!" Mark moans.
You keep sucking and massaging until he's finished then lick the remainder up and swallow and lick your lips. Mark collapses onto the bed and you snuggle up to him.
"Thank you daddy." You say seductively.
"You're welcome my perfect princess." Mark says pushing your hair behind your ear and kissing you.
You both then get in the shower and wash each other then dry off and get ready for bed. Luckily Marks bedroom has a bathroom in it with a shower. You then get under the covers and he gives you a kiss then you snuggle up with each other.
"I love you so much baby." You say.
"I love you so much too." Mark says.
"Goodnight handsome." You say
"Goodnight beautiful." He says.
Then you fall asleep in each others arms.