School Queen (Introduction) GIP Reader

Becky's POV

My name is Becky Armstrong , I am 17 years old and am currently living in Thailand. I have an older brother who is already in college. My father owns a lot of different businesses and my mother is the principal of my highschool campus called West High School. I just transferred last year after my mom became the principal. Now I'm in my senior year and I am the most popular girl in school. I am extremely rich. I can buy anything I want. Everyone in school wants to be my friend. Guys and girls are drooling over me and wants to be with me but most of them just wanted to get in my pants. I have a boyfriend named Billy who is the captain of the basketball team. I'm not sure if I really love him since I know it's just for our popularity but who cares, right.
Everyone likes me, but there's this one girl who is different and I've been eyeing her since I came in this school. She has a long dark hair and she is 4 inches taller than me. Her name is Y/N . She's smart and I heard she is always top in her class. Hmm I wonder what else being on top she is good at. Whoah I can't believe I just said that. Sometimes I find her attractive but hold on, am I gay? I've been confused about my sexuality since I was young, then Y/N came along and I don't know why but I've been making fun of her since I met her and I know she hates me.

Y/N's POV

My name is Y/N and I am 19 years of age. I live in Thailand . My father is a doctor and my mother owns a coffee shop and sometimes I help her in my free time. I am good in school and I have a bestfriend named Engfa. We were bestfriends since we were in grades school and she's like a sister to me. Aside from my parents , Engfa is the only one who knows about that something in between my legs. It's weird but I've had it since I was born. We went in the same school and in the same class. I never had a trouble in school until in our junior year this girl named Becky Armstrong tranferred in our campus and she is the daughter of the school principal. Don't get me wrong but she is really gorgeous and extremely rich. Everybody in school like her , except me and Engfa. Behind her gorgeous looks she has this mean attitude and she's been making my life a living hell and I have no idea why. Out of all students in our school, she chose to bully me. Sometimes, I feel bad about her on how she acts. We are in our senior year and this how the story goes.