School Queen - Part 6

Becky's POV

I was at the school hallway when I saw Engfa at her locker. I kept looking around before I went to ask her something.

"Hey." I greeted Engfa. She looked at me but didn't seem to care and went back to her locker.

"What do you want Armstrong?" Engfa asked bluntly  and without looking at me.

"I want to ask you something. Does Y/N like someone?" I asked directly , then she stopped and faced me.

"What?" She asked like she wasn't sure she heard me right.

"Does Y/N like someone?" I repeated and hoping to get an answer.

"Why do you suddenly take interest? That's personal and why do you care?"Engfa said.

"I know I wasn't nice to her or yeah to both of you but I just want to know." I added.

"Look, if this is some kind of a joke or you're just playing some prank right now just knock if off." She said and slammed her locker infront of my face then left.

Of course, what was I thinking. Engfa wouldn't say a word to me. I was expecting that but I still tried.

Y/N's POV

Me and Engfa were having lunch at the cafeteria.

"Y/N. Becky came to talk to me this morning." Engfa started and I stopped sipping my juice.

"Why?What did she do?" I asked.

"She didn't do anything. She just asked me if you like someone." She answered and I looked at her in shocked.

"Huh?Why?" I said.

"I don't know but I think the school queen is up to something." Engfa said.

"Do you know that I went to the carnival with her?" I said and Engfa looked at me.

"You what? You serious?" Engfa asked in shocked.

"Well, it's not that I asked her.  When you told me you couldn't come I still went to the carnival, then I bumped into her. We started talking and we kinda hang out. She was nice. She's a whole different person." I said and I remember her smile and how happy she was.

"Wow, you sounded like you like her." Engfa said and I looked at her.

" No, I mean I don't know. I'm not sure." I answered.

"Y/N. It's okay if you like her but please be careful. We might not know maybe it was just staged and she's up to something. You know how she made fun of you." Engfa said and tapped my shoulder and ai just nodded.

"I know. It feels like she's starting to change." I said and Engfa nodded.

"Anyways, enough about me. What about you? Who do you like? I see you eyeing up Charlotte." I said and Engfa smiled to herself.

"Yeah, I was that obvious huh. I just find her really attractive , you know. It's just a crush, it'll go away." Engfa said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Huh, whatever you say." I answered and we both laughed then went back to eating our lunch.

A week later

Becky's POV

I was having dinner with my family when my mom started a conversation.

"So, honey. Your 18th birthday is coming in 2 weeks. Did you already invite your friends for the party?" Mom asked.

"I haven't mom. I'm still thinking ." I answered.

"Okay. Everything is already settled just your guests." My mom said and I nodded.

I was thinking of inviting Y/N and Engfa to the party and I hoped they will accept my invitation.

The next day , I waited for Y/N and Engfa at the school entrance and lucky for me I spotted them together.

" Hi Y/N, Hey Engfa." I greeted them and I smiled.

"Hey Becky." Y/N said back and Engfa just raised her eyebrows at me.

"Uhm, I want to invite you to my 18th birthday on Dec.5. That's two weeks from now. It's a pool party and I really hope you guys could come." I said as I handed them their invitation and they slowly took it.

"Are you sure you want us to be there?" Engfa asked in doubt.

"Yeah, it's nice to make new friends, right." I said.

"Okay, we will come to your party." Y/N said and Engfa looked at her in shocked. I was screaming inside when she said yes to my invitation.

"Great, the address and time is on the invitation. I'll see you both , okay." I said and smiled at Y/N before I left for class.

Y/N's POV

"Are you sure we will go to the party?" Engfa asked.

"You heard her. She said it's nice to make new friends. Didn't you notice she hasn't bullied me for a while. Maybe she just want to change. There's nothing wrong with it let's just give her a chance." I replied.

"I swear, if she tries to pull out some prank or embarass us infront of other people, I'm gonna shoot her." Engfa said and I laughed at her cutenessz

"Alright, let's just not talk about it. Let's just go to class." I said and put my arms around my bestfriend as we walk to class.