School Queen - Part 3

Y/N's POV

I could hear people talking and murmuring and as I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my parents , Mr. Sunny, Engfa and the nurse clinic. My head and nose really hurt. My mom rushed and hugged me. I remembered I was hit by the ball at the gym but I'm still thankful it wasn't that bad and my face wasn't broken.

We all went home and the nurse asked me to take a 3 days rest until the swell heals. As I reached home, I took out my phone and I have so many unread messages. I told everyone that I was okay and I just need to take a rest.

Becky's POV

I slowly walked inside our house until my mom called me.

"Rebecca." My mom called and she was standing along with my Dad. I lowered my head preparing myself to get yelled at.

"Of course, you know what this means right?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"It was an accident Mom." I started.

"An accident? How do I know that you're not involve with what Nam did to the student?" Mom added with a higher tone.

"I had nothing to do with it. Why do you always put the blame on me while it is someone else's fault?" I answered back and almost yelling.

"Don't raise your tone at me Rebecca. I know you too well." Mom answered back.

"No you don't. All you know is just blame me for everything I didn't do." I shouted and stormed off to my bedroom.

"Rebecca! Don't walk away from me." Mom yelled and I shut the door with a bang.

I sat on the floor at the edge of my bed. Why do they have to blame me for what happend. I called Billy and I asked him to come to my room by just climbing through the window of my room. Billy was already an expert of sneaking into my room and when he arrived I quickly pulled him inside for a make out session just to forget everything today.