Periods

Me and Colby have been together for 5 years. I'm currently 23 and Colby's 24. We live in an apartment together. One night while we were sleeping I woke up around 2:47 having cramps and i right away know what it is...my period. 

I groaned quietly so i wouldn't wake Colby and i quickly got up, grabbed new pajama pants, underwear, and i went into the bathroom. I changed and put on a pad. I was still super tired but the cramps were slowly waking me more and more. 

I quietly went into our kitchen and grabbed some painkillers and a cup of water. I took the painkillers and drank the water and went back to our room. i laid back down in bed next to Colby and Colby grabbed me from behind and pulled me against his chest as he still laid on his side.

Colby: "Where were you baby?" He asked with his  raspy morning voice.

"I went to the bathroom. Just go back to sleep hun."

Colby could hear pain in my voice and knew he couldn't ignore it. His protective boyfriend instinct kicked in and he woke up more.

Colby: "Whats wrong?"

"What? I'm fine." I say lying so Colby won't worry.

Colby: "Y/N Y/L/N stop lying. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Ok fine. I started my period."

Colby: "Oh baby, i'm sorry about that" 

Colby then started to massage my lower stomach to try and help with the cramps enough for me to fall asleep. He kissed my cheek lightly and continued massaging me for a while. The cramps started to go down enough for me to get tired again and i was starting to fall asleep. My eyes closed and i was on the verge of falling asleep. I felt Colby stop massaging my stomach and he laid flat on his back and pulled me onto his chest. He adjusted me to make sure i was comfortable and he kissed my forehead.

Colby: "Night darling" He whispered to me before wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep shortly after.

Words: 333