~Someday~

Age: 17-18

Me and Colby were at prom together, dancing together. We've known each other for only 2 years and have been best friends. While we were dancing together, Colby quietly started to sing something different to me.

Colby: "Right from the start, you got my eye and something inside me came to life."

I smile and continue the lyrics.

"Ooh i got a feeling if you get to know me."

Colby kissed my cheek and said to me.

Colby: "Someday, this can be ordinary."

Age: 20-21

Colby had just asked me to be his girlfriend which i said yes too of course. He put on some light background music and held his hand out to me to take. I took his hand as he pulled me up and started to dance with me. Then he started to quietly sing to me but louder than before though since we were in our own room that we share anyways.

Colby: "Right from the start, you caught my eye and something inside me came to life."

I smiled and said right back.

"Ooh i got a feeling if you get to know me."

Colby smiled as he kissed my lips lightly and said pulling back.

Colby: "Someday, this can be ordinary."

"Age: 24-25

Right now, me and Colby are dancing at our reception for our wedding. I am in my long, white dress and Colby is in his tux. We are dancing alone on the floor when Colby started to sing to me again with a huge smile on his face.

Colby: "Right from the start, you caught my eye and something inside me came to life."

I giggle and smiled up at him as he twirled me and when i was facing him again i spoke.

"Ooh i got a feeling now you really know me."

I placed his hand on my cheek as he kissed me and when he pulled back he whispered to me.

Colby: "Today, this is now ordinary."