*(TW)* Falling Down the Stairs Prank

TW: Fake Blood. (I got the idea from the video above. The video above was re uploaded by someone else on YouTube because it was originally taken down. I changed it though for this chapter of the story. Thank you and enjoy!)

Colby's POV:

I was setting up the camera with Sam and Katrina behind me and then i started recording. 

"What's up guys it's Colby Brock and today me, Sam, and Katrina will be pranking my girlfriend. As you guys know we are all in a prank war so i will be dragging my girlfriend into it. Today we are going to be pretending i fell down the stairs."

I picked up a bag with fake blood.

"I went to spirit Halloween and got a bunch of fake blood because y'all know it's spooky season so spirit Halloween is open. So my girlfriend is upstairs editing a video for her channel and usually it takes her a while so we will have time. Katrina will be doing so makeup and putting fake blood on my face so it looks real so i will see you guys when thats done."

I turned off the camera and went to the kitchen table and Katrina made the 'Blood' look real in some of my hair and on one side of my face. I hide the camera under a blanket by the stairs and hit record again.

"Alright guys Katrina just finished doing this and it looks pretty realistic."

I show the camera a bit.

"Shout out to @katrinastuart. Now we will set up the prank."

Me and Sam set up the spot where i will lay so it looks like i cracked my head open and i was bleeding out. I showed the camera how i plan to lay and i tell the camera how it will work. 

I will throw a chair down the stairs and then quickly ran down and yell so it sounds like i fell and then i will lay in the pool of fake blood at the end of the stairs. The Sam will quickly move the chair back and yell for Y/N to come and be panicked.

I took the chair to the top of the stairs and threw it down and yelled.

"AHH!"

I quickly ran down the stairs quietly and layed in the pool of blood as Sam put the chair back.

Y/n's POV:

I was editing one of my YouTube channel videos while Colby was hanging out with everyone. I was humming to myself a little song too. Then i heard a scream which made me jump and it sounded like Colby so i panicked.

"Colby!" I yell as i quickly stand up and run to the stairs. 

i go down and see Colby at the end of the stairs bleeding on the ground and Sam panicking.

"Sam! What happened?" i say panicked and tears fill my eyes and i go to run to Colby but Sam grabs me and holds me back.

Sam: "H-He fell when he was coming down the stairs." He said panicked.

"Sam! Let go!" I shouted with tears in my eyes and i managed to get away. 

I ran over to Colby and shook him a little but his eyes were closed and he wasn't moving.

"Colby! Baby! Please wake up!" I said panicked trying to get Colby to wake up while Sam stood behind me panicked.

"Sam call 911!" I yell to him as i still try to wake up Colby. 

Sam's POV:

Y/n yell for me to call 911 while she was panicking so i grabbed my phone and since this was a prank i didn't call 911. I just held my phone to my ear and pretended i was on the phone with 911.

"M-my friend fell down the stairs......I don't think so.....His eyes are closed and he's not moving."

I say acting like i was on the phone with 911.

Y/N's POV:

I was shaking Colby and trying to wake him up. Sam was on the phone with 911 and i was panicking and starting to actually cry.

"Colby please! Please wake up! Baby please!" I pleaded.

I saw Colby's eyes flutter open a little and he looked around dazed. 

"Oh baby your ok. Your going to be ok. Can you speak?" I say panicked.

Colby was dazed a bit and wasn't responding but he was at least alive so i was relieved a bit but i  was still crying and scared for Colby. Colby looked around a bit before moving a bit before trying to sit up but i made him lay back down.

"No babe don't try to sit up. Just staying laying down. Sam's calling 911." i say trying o waipe the tears from my eyes a bit.

Colby still managed to sit up and didn't listen to me. He looked around a bit before turning to me and seeing the tears falling from my eyes. He lifts his hand and wiped my tears away and kisses my forehead and now all of a sudden he seems fine like nothing happened.

"Wait what? Babe what's going on here? Are you ok?" I say with tears still in my eyes.

Colby: "Welcome to the prank war!" Colby shouts and smiles at me and i feel relief wash over me as i sigh and wipe the tears from my eyes. 

"I-I thought you were actually hurt! But wait Sam just called 911."

Sam: "No i didn't. I pretended too." Sam showed me his black screen on his phone.

"You were on it too?!"

Colby: "And Kat was too."

Kat walked in smiling and i wiped my eyes. Colby turned my head towards him and he could feel how panicked i was and still slightly am.

Colby: "It's ok baby. I'm fine see."

He shows me his head by wiping it with his hand and it smeared showing there was no injury. I hugged Colby and he rubbed my back.

Colby: "I'm sorry for scaring you babe. But i'm ok. I'm not hurt."

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back as i hugged him.