Joke?

One day, me, Colby, Katrina, Sam, jake, Tara, Devyn, and Corey were having a pizza night at Sam's apartment. Colby has been with Amber for a few months now and usually is always hanging out with her but tonight he wasn't. me and the girls were currently sitting at the couch just talking about random stuff while eating our pizza and drinking our MTN Dews. While we were Colby approached me.

Colby: "He Y/n? Can i talk to you?"

"Um..sure i suppose." I say getting up from the couch.

I set my stuff on the coffee table in front of me and Colby lead me to Sam's office room.

Colby: "Alright Y/n i have something i need to confess to you."

"What is it?"

Colby: "I love you."

I didn't truly want to believe that since he is still with Amber.

My mind: maybe it's a cruel joke on me.

After a while i finally responded.

"Whatever."

Colby: "Whatever?"

"Yea. just whatever." 

I didn't say anything else and just went back out to the living room to the girls. We all saw Colby just leave from Sam's office and leave his apartment. The girls got confused.

Katrina: "Y/n what happened in there?"

Tara: "What were you guys talking about in there?"

"It was nothing. Just forget it."

For the rest of the night Colby never came back in the apartment.

--------------------------------------------

Let me know guys if you want me to make a part 2 to this chapter and i probably can.