Dare: Act like Colby

Me, Sam, and Colby arew all bestfriends and today we were hanging out in the living room. We were messing around and being crazy people like always. Then Sam tried to get Colby to act like me for a while till he finally turned to me. 

Sam: "Fine. Y/n, I dare you to act like Colby."

"Alright."

I go and stand in the middle of the living room in front of Sam and Colby. Colby crossed his arms and smirked at me. I took a deep breath and got into a chill position.

Colby: "Try it. You can't. I bet it."

I laugh.

"So i get off stage right? Drop the mic. Walk up to these hot chicks and i'm all like."

I walk over to Colby and tower over him with my hand over his head on the wall. i bite my lip before continuing. 

"Sup ladies. My names Colby Brock. I'm a part of Sam and Colby."

I move my hand and walk away to the middle of the room again.

"Their all like 'Oh my god it's him! Oh my freaking god it's Colby! Becky oh my freaking god it's him. I swear to freaking god your my freaking rock! Please Colby please Colby let me suck your-'"

Sam cut me off.

Sam: "Oh Okay! We're done here!"

Colby was sitting in embarrasement, His cheeks bright red. I quickly got up and walked out, embarrased as hell. I laughed and Sam started to laugh too.