Breakup

Song for this story:

Y/n's Pov: 

Me and Colby have been together for a while ever since high school but recently Colby has been more distant and going out to parties, bars, and clubs. One day while i was sitting downstairs Colby came down dressed up. He had a leather jacket, tank top, ripped jeans, and black Nikes on and his hair was hairspraied. I knew exactly where he was going, Bar. What's new? I noticed he was also a bit drowsy and clearly hungover from the night before.

I was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter and scrolling through Instagram, occasionally liking photos. Colby walked over and didn't say a word. He looked at me for a second before walking past, hitting my hip with his and i nearly lost my balance. I wanted to snap at him but i kept my cool.

Colby walked to the kitchen island and grabbed an apple of the counter. Finally, he sighed and turned to look at me.

Colby: "Can we talk?"

I looked over at him before sighing to and shutting my phone off. I set it on the counter and turned around, so my body was facing him, and we were talking face-to-face.

"What is it?"

Colby: "I want to break up."

I smirked and giggled a bit. He went from serious to a look of confusion. He tilted his head a bit before speaking again.

Colby: "What's so funny?"

"I already know how this thing goes."

This made Colby more confused.

Colby: "What do you mean by that?"

"You run and tell your friends that your 'Leaving me' they say that they didn't see what you saw in me. You'll wait a couple months then you'll see."

Colby: "See what?"

"You'll never find no one better than me."

Colby: "Look Y/n, I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes before going upstairs. I knew this would happen. i wasn't surprised. i heard the front door open and close and Colby's Toyota Corolla start and the front gate of the trap house open and close. 

"Good riddens." i whisper to myself as i go in our room and grab my bag. i start packing my clothes, phone charger, etc. I wasn't going to put up with this bullshit anymore. Then Sam came in the room.

Sam: "Hey Y- wait where are you going?"

"I'm leaving."

Sam: "To where?"

"I don't know. Maybe a hotel room. somewhere till i can get an apartment."

Sam: "Why? Did you and Colby break up?"

"Yes. We did."

Sam: "Why? i thought you guys were so deeply in love?"

"We were. A few months ago. Colby has been drifting away. Going to clubs, bars, and parties. I'm done with the bullshit."

Sam: "Well then can we stay friends?"

"Sam don't be dumb. of course we will. i'll stay friends with everyone just not dumbass Colby."

Sam sighed in relief but more of dramatically. I giggled a little from his dramaticness. I finished backing my stuff and Sam helped me carry my stuff to my car.