That's our daughter....

Colby's POV: 

Me and Sam were currently staying a week at the conjuring house right now. We were having friends Cody and Satori do a little method where they hold hands and Satori would say letters of the alphabet till it spelled out word.

Satori: "Is there anyone here who would like to come up first? knock once for yes, 2 for no."

There was 1 knock. Satori started to do the alphabet till it spelled out something.

Ava Mackenzie Brock.

Satori: "Does that sound familiar?" She asked me.

I thought for a second till i realized who it was.

"That's me and my wife, Y/n's, daughter. She was sadly stillborn a month early 2 years ago.

I teared up a bit and pulled my phone out and started to pull up Y/n's number to text her about this. I sigh as i look up at Sam.

"Y/n's going to cry when she watches this."

Sam nodded. Then i felt something pull on my pant leg and i looked down at my leg and back at Cody and Satori. 

"I just want to know if she's ok."

Satori asked and then spelled out the alphabet to get an answer.

Tell Y/n I'm ok.

I was shocked and looked over at Sam with my jaw dropped and i was smiling but teared up.

"This is just....mind blowing."

Sam rested his hand on my shoulder.

Sam :"It is dude. This is crazy."