POV: Your dating Colby Brock

Colby Listens to your problems and lets you talk to him about everything and anything:

 I was super stressed about work and thinking about moving in with Colby so i decided to go to Colby.

"Hey Colbs?" I said, walking into his apartment.

Colby: "What's up?" He said from the couch.

I walked over to the couch nd sat next to him. He could feel how stressed i was.

Colby: "what's going on?"

I just started talking to him about everything and he didn't interupt me and didn't judge me for feeling the way i am the whole time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Beach days:

Today me and Colby were currently at the beach. I was sitting on a towel in the sand, watching Colby run down and into the water. Then when i looked away Colby came up to me and he was covered in water and sand like he fell.

"Babe did you fall?"

Colby: "Yes" He mumbled.

Then he scooped me up in his arms and carried me over to the water. He dropped me down into the water and i got all soaked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He blushes when he talks about you:

Colby: "Yea. And when she came back her acrylic nails were so cute and pretty. she-"

Colby kept going on and on to Sam, Jake, and Corey about me. He was blushing madly the whole time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His dreams are you:

One morning, Colby came running up to me happily while i was cooking breakfast.

Colby: "Babe! Babe! Guess what?"

"what's up?"

Colby: "I had a dream about you."

"Oh really? What had happened?"

Colby: "It was us at our wedding and we-"

He continued to tell me about it the whole time i made breakfast.

-------------------------------------------

Him being a gentleman for you:

Today, i broke my ankle because ran and twisted it and it broke so i had to go to the ER and when we came home i went to open the car door but Colby got out first and opened it for me.

Then as i made my way to the door Colby rushed up and opened the front door for me again.

Colby: "After you my princess." 

I giggled as i walked past him into the house.

-----------------------------------------------

Him making you laugh:

"Colby! stop!" I said, giggling.

Colby laughed and continued to tickle me all over, making me giggle more and more. 

Colby: "Nope!" He said as he kissed my cheek and continued to tickle me to death.

------------------------------------

He tries to impress you:

Colby: "Hey babe! Come here!" He shouted from the living room.

I giggle coming in the living room. I saw him on his knees on the ground.

"What are you doing?"

Colby: "Watch this."

Colby started doing push up and he did a total of 20 in a row. Once he finished, he looked up at me and smirked.

Colby: "Impressed yet ma'am?"

"Better than what i can do. Thats for sure."

-------------------------------------------------

Him being romantic:

Colby: "Babe! I'm home!" He shouted. 

I came in from the bedroom and looked up at him and smiled.

Colby: "I got you something."

"Oh really?"

Colby: "Yep!" He said excitedly.

"What is it?"

He then pulled out a huge bundle of flowers out from being his back.

"Babe! Oh my gosh!" i said smiling.

He chuckled and handed them to me and kissed my head.

Colby: "Love you."

"I love you too.