Poem on Him

Me and Colby are juniors. We broke up a week ago. We were together for 3 years before but we broke up because he cheated on me. He apoligized a lot and tried to get my forgiveness but i didn't forgive him. 

I had ben ignoring him all week and in our English class, we were to write a poem. Today we were to read our poems in front of everyon in the class. I was last and i grabbed my note book and went up to the front.

"This poem is called 'I hate'."

Colby was staring at me from in the back of the room.

"I hate the way you talk to me 
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drice my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate you big, dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme
"

Colby gave me this look on confusion and a bit of anger knowing it was about him. I sighed and bit my lip as i stuttered the next part trying to hold back tears.

"I hate it... I hate the way your always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you made me cry
"

My voice is getting a bit high pitched because my eyes were glossy and teary. Colby was watching and he looked a bit upset because he hates to see me cry.

"I hate it when you're not around
And the fact you didn't call
But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
"

I looked up and Colby made eye contact with my teary eyes.

"Not even at all"

My teacher noticed how i was teared up and walked over. He whispered i could leave the room till i felt better and i nodded. I looked upa t Colby one last time and i saw him mouth 'I'm sorry' but i walked out.