Pregnancy

No way this was real. how? We were careful. What now?

I was sitting on the floor of our bathroom staring at 2 pregnancy tests. 2 pink lines on each one. I was in complete shock. Me and Colby are only 23. We aren't even married yet but now we are expecting a baby? I had tears escaping my eyes as i stared at the 2 lines on both tests. I have to tell Colby.

After 10 minutes i finally snapped out of it and stood up and put the tests in my hoodie pocket. I wash my face to hide the fact i was crying and i put on a fake smile as I walked into our living room where Colby is scrolling through Instagram.

Colby: "hey baby what were you doing? You were gone for a while." He said as he smiled with that big smile of his. 

"Oh it was nothing. I was just editing." I say lying with my fake smile.

Colby: "well Ok. Come here." He said motioning for me to come and cuddle with him. I walk over and sit down next to him and he pulls me over so i was sitting on his lap and he had his arms around me and his head on the side of my neck.

"Babe. Can i ask a question?"

Colby: "Of course baby. What is it?" He said pulling his head out of my neck to look up at me with his wonderful blue eyes.

"Would you want to have a baby with me?"

Colby: "Of course i would. You're the love of my life Y/N."

"Can i show you something?"

Colby: "oh is it a surprise for me?" He asked with his flirty voice.

"In a way, yes"

Colby: "Ok then. What's the surprise?"

I pull the 2 pregnancy test out of my pocket and show Colby.

Colby: "Is that what i think it is baby?" He said in shock staring at the tests.

I nod my head while looking at Colby. Colby takes the tests in his hands and looks at them and sees the 2 pink lines on both of them.

Colby: "Babe, you're pregnant?" He says still in shock.

"Are you mad?" i say worried he isn't happy about it.

Colby: "Mad? No baby, not in a million years. I'm just shocked thats all."

After a minute he finally goes from shock to joy. he sets the tests down and stands up with me in his arms and he hugs me tightly. 

Colby: "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be a dad!" Colby says happily as he hugs me tightly and kisses me multiple times. 

Colby: "I love you so much baby and i will be the best father to this baby. I promise you that." He kisses my lips and i kiss him back with a few tears escaping my eyes. 

Colby lets go of the hug after a little bit and lifts my hoodie and shirt up and puts his hand on my flat stomach.

Colby: "Hi little one. i'm your daddy." Colby says trying to talk to the baby in my stomach and he rubs his thumb over my stomach. Colby is smiling with pure happiness and joy. I giggle when he tries to talk to the baby.

I already know Colby is going to be the best father in the world for our kids.

Words: 548