Joke (part 5)

Your Pov:

When i woke up the lights were really bright so it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the lighting. after a few minutes i was able to look around a bit and noticed a bunch of monitors and machines around me and realized i'm in the hospital. 

I turn my head over and see Colby sitting next to me, holding my hand. He looked over and saw i was awake and tears filled his eyes. He was trying hard to not cry clearly and gently rubbed the back of my hand.

Colby: "Hi baby."

"Wh-where a-are we? A-Are we in th-the hospital?" i ask groggily

Colby: "Yes hun. We are in the hospital. But you're alright now. your going to be ok."

Then as i was looking at him i realized when he first spoke he said 'baby' but i wasn't really complaining about that.

Colby: "So i know you just woke up but i have a question."

"what is it?" I ask more awake.

Colby: "How long do you think you've been asleep for?"

"Like a few hours maybe. why?"

Colby paused and looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Colby what? How long was i asleep?" i ask more concerned.

Colby: "You've been out for....for 5 days..."

I stared at him in shock. How was i asleep for 5 WHOLE DAYS?! I was silent and didn't know what to say.

Colby: "It'll be alright though. i promise. You're quite a bit injured but you'll be able to heal up and you'll be ok."

"Colby?"

Colby: "Yes?" Hey asked with caring eyes. 

God those blue eyes make my heart melt every time i look into them.

"I love you. I'm sorry for the fact i said 'Whatever' when you first said it and i understand if you don't feel the same any-" I was cut off by lips smashing into mine.

My hands went right to his neck and i kissed him just as passionately back. I felt his hand go right to my cheek; The hand with the rings. when i felt his metal rings on my cheek it sent shivers down my spine. When we pulled away he looked me right in my eyes and i did the same. Again those blue eyes melt my heart.

Colby: "I love you too."

"But wait Colby...i have a question."

Colby: "What's up?"

"What about Amber? Aren't you guys still together?"

Colby chuckled and looked right in my eyes and looked right back in his.

------------------------------------------------

Yep i'm leaving y'all on a huge cliff hanger!