Cute Drunk

Tonight, my fiancé came home drunk after going to a party with a few of his friends. When he got home, i helped him upstairs and got him into our room. I pulled his shirt off without a fuss from him but when i reached to his belt he slapped my hand away.

"What was that for?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and putting my hands on my hips.

Colby: "I-i ha-ve a-a soon-to-be wi-fe.... Ge-t away." He slurred. 

I giggled a little and rolled my eyes, knowing he's drunk and he is still thinking about me.

"I know. I'm your wife."

Colby squinted his eyes at me and rolled his eyes a little but stumbled doing so. I giggle and manage to get his belt and pants off with a fight. I got him into some pajamas and into bed. He was still fussing and being dumb though.

I tucked him in bed and kissed his forehead but then he pushed me away.

"Ba-ck of-f....I-i ha-ve a-a g-irl." He slurred drunkenly. 

I smiled and nodded. i didn't argue with him and went, putting my pajamas on. When i came back over to the bed a few minutes later, Colby was passed out asleep. I kissed his forehead properly this time and got into bed on my side. Then Colby rolled over and pulled me into him.

Colby: "My girl." He whispered in my ear.