Yesterday

Last night i went back to Katrinas apartment after pizza night at Sam's apartment with the boys. Me and Katrina had left it early because she saw i was in the bathroom crying but never explained what happened.

Today me and Katrina have been hanging out all day, but Katrina finally decided to sit down with me and ask what happened.

Katrina: "What happened at Sam's apartment yesterday, Y/n?"

"I finally saw the little dark-haired girl that Colby's always talking about. and you know what i did? I cried Kat, I cried and cried and cried."

Katrina: "Y/n it's going to be alright. he might not actually have that kind of feeling for Amber."

"I stood in front of that little dark-haired girl and saw how pretty she was. Suddenly i realized why Colby has always loved her."

Katrina: "You don't know tha-" I cut Katrina off.

"And i realized that no one would ever love me that way. I started to cry and i couldn't stop. I made a fool out of myself but i didn't care. I have a big nose and my split ends have split ends and i'll always be funny looking. And i think i'm gonna cry again."

Katrin: "Y/n.." 

Katrina saw the tears fill my eyes but i couldn't stop myself from what i was saying and couldn't snap out of it.

"She's so pretty. she's just sort or sparkles. I'll never sparkle. I'm a mud fest, a plain ja-"

Katrina finally snapped me out of talking and cut me off my hugging me and rubbing my back.

Katrina: "Your perfect the way you are Y/n. and who knows, maybe Colby doesn't actually feel the way you think about Amber. It's ok."

Katrina looked up at Colby who was standing in front of the door to her apartment quietly and he was smirking a little. Katrina gave him a small smile while trying to keep me from noticing he is there.