Abusive

Me and Colby are best friends. I have a boyfriend that's emotionally abusive but i haven't realized it. Colby has noticed it since he first met my boyfriend, James. 

One day when me and Colby pulled into me and my boyfriends drive way i got out to go in the house to grab my purse because i forgot it. Colby followed behind me. I went in the house and Colby stood in the house by the front door.

i grabbed my purse and jogged back over to Colby. then when i was a few feet away James grabbed my arm.

James: "You're such a bad girlfriend. You're always leaving me to hang out with a 'Colby' person. You're probably cheating. You're lucky i'm not cheating on you with your best friend like i did with the other friends."

"I-I'm sorry." i stutter.

Colby was pissed with the way James spoke and acted towards me. Colby was thinking in his mind.

Colby: in his mind i could be a better boyfriend than him. I could do the shit that he never can.

Then James let go of my arm and before he went to the kitchen he spoke up.

James: "Be home my 8 p.m sharp."

Me and Colby quickly left.

Later that night

I had dropped Cobly off at the trap hosue and went back home. I got in the house and went to our room and saw James smashing my ex-best friend. They were making out on the bed. I quickly grabbed my bag and left. i got the car, locked the doors, and called Colby.

C-Colby Y-Y/n

C: "Hey whats up?"

Y: "Hey can i stay with you for tonight?"

C: "Sure. Why?"

Y: "James cheated on me. with my Ex-best friend, Sarah."

C: "Ok i'll be in front of the trap house when you get here.

Y: "ok thanks."

C: "your welcome."

We then hung up and i drove to the trap house. I got there and i brought my bag in and we went to Colby's room. I changed into my pajamas and then made a little bed on the ground with a pillow and blanket. 

I couldn't sleep because it was so uncomfortable. I was tossing and turning all night. After an hour i had my eyes closed but i was awake. Then something touched me and then picked me up in the bridal style. I could tell it was Colby. 

He laid me down on his bed and he crawled in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and i felt comfortable instantly and i fell asleep a minute later.