*(TW)* Miscarriage

TW: Miscarriage, blood

I am currently 12 weeks pregnant. I have a little bump but it's barely noticeable. I had told Colby i was pregnant on his 21st birthday. We are young but we are determined  to raise this baby. i'm 20 though.

One day while we were sleeping i woke up around 2 a.m to having cramping. It felt like really bad period cramps. I scrunched up in a ball because it hurt so bad and tears filled my eyes from pain. Colby woke up when he felt me move.

Colby: "Baby whats wrong? What's going on?" He asked concerned when he saw i was in pain.

"I-i d-don't know." I mumble in pain.

Colby sat up and took the blanket off from over me and when i looked up at him he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Wh-what?"

Colby: "Y-your bleeding.."

Then i look down and see i'm bleeding vaginally. I get shocked and i feel multiple emotions wash over me.

"I-I'm having a miscarriage..."

When Colby hears this he immediately gets worried. 

Colby: "I'm taking you to the hospital."

Colby picked me up from bed and carried me to the car and took me to the hospital.

At the Hospital

I was now laying in a hospital bed. They gave me medicine to stop the bleeding. Colby was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing my back as i was crying. Colby knew i was taking this hard.

I left the hospital the next day and after that i couldn't function right. I would just think about how yes it was an accident we weren't expecting but i really did want to be a mom.